Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWideners
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Load Data
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ran the Mini 14 at the 3 Gun yesterday!

Is the Remington a semi auto? Thanks Randy, I'll go take a look.
    IT AINT what ya shoot--its how ya shoot it. NONE of us are as smart as ALL of us!

Quote Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
    murf: go over to Perfect Union https://www.perfectunion.com/vb/ruger-mini-14-mini-30/ and dig around in that forum. There is a guy who makes and sells bushings, Not ASI.

Lots of guys use him.

Randy
    I found him and got a response this AM. He charges $45 for 3. I hink I will go ahead and buy the package of them from ASI for $29 plus shipping, as soon as I get through with having this knee replaced. Thanks .
    IT AINT what ya shoot--its how ya shoot it. NONE of us are as smart as ALL of us!

Quote Originally Posted by murf205 View Post
    I found him and got a response this AM. He charges $45 for 3. I hink I will go ahead and buy the package of them from ASI for $29 plus shipping, as soon as I get through with having this knee replaced. Thanks .
    Yes I didn't know he was that proud of his bushings. These are pretty simple to make and if done on a Screw Machine they are worth .10 each.

Fergie: as far as the 30 Round Mags go,,, nobody is enforcing that crap unless the cop is a serious pud or you get caught robbing a bank or Liquor store... Even so it is not illegal to possess or use Hi cap mags You just can't buy them or sell them. We have police that shoot with us and they show up with 30 rounders on their personal guns which are just as civilian as everyone else's.

Plus that Police recognize that we are not a threat to anyone. The worst that might happen is he tells you to put them away, and says "have a nice day.." "Prosecutorial Discretion."

Also outside the City Limits it has to be a Sheriff who enforces the law and none of them want anything to do with gun control enforcement. Just a good way to get themselves shot.

These laws are there to confuse and scare people into giving up their guns. It's not working all that well. I'm sure you're aware that Gun Sales are thru the roof right now?

Randy
    Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 07-04-2020 at 06:07 PM.
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    Did not know that, glad to see there are still some reasonable folks over there. Yes, I've read about how many would be gun purchasers are amazed at the amount of red tape they have to endure to buy one.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Master
    I have not found non-Ruger magazines to be a problem. Sure, I would rather have Ruger mags but years ago the market was flooded with cheap aftermarket high capacity mags. I bought some from individuals for next to nothing and every one of them has worked like a champ.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12