RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackboxWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLoad DataReloading Everything
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: Shooters World Blackout - Data anyone? Cast and FMJ

Boolit Buddy

Shooters World Blackout - Data anyone? Cast and FMJ

I got rid of my 10" pistol blackout. Being in california it was too confusing to figure out how to keep it.

I now have a 16" pistol gas blackout and currently have 1680 and shooters world blackout and 1lb of lil gun.

Anyone have data for shooters world blackout? I cast from 150-200gr and all but 1 mold is gas checked. Also have a bunch of 30cal 150gr fmj. I also powder coat.

Looking for plinking loads because I don't think subs will work in a 16", could be wrong.

1680 data is plenty, same for little gun. Not much for shooters world blackout.

I'm tempted to drive 2 hours round trip for 3lbs of h110 and 125gr hp fmj that will certainly work as a good supersonic round.

Boolit Master

I don't use SW Blackout powder but I do use their Match for .223 and find it outstanding. Here's a link where you can download their load manual:
    https://shootersworldpowder.com/

Semper Fi

Boolit Master
    For subs I use 11 to 11.5 grains SW Blackout for 180 to 200 grain cast bullets in my 16".

W296 and H110 work well also, but I'd be hesitant to drive hours to get some.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by psychbiker View Post
    Anyone have data for shooters world blackout? I cast from 150-200gr and all but 1 mold is gas checked. Also have a bunch of 30cal 150gr fmj. I also powder coat.
    Hey buddy, I hear you on trying to keep up with the crazy CA regs. I took everything black and fun, deconstructed to be non-firing, and got them out of CA. As far as the 300 BO, I built a 10" pistol and a 16" carbine. I was able to run subs no problem, and 2100 fps from the carbine with a NOE 309-150 SP using IMR 4227. I got some load data to start with from Sierra Bullets and worked up my loads. It was fun to shoot but now all I have to plink with when I'm out west is a bolt 308 and a mini 14. Well there are a couple other 'approved' weapons but you know all too well how things are in the golden state. Talk again soon, Frank
    Common sense Gun Safety . . .

Is taught at the Range!

Boolit Master

My experience with SW Blackout is that you load to 100% case fill and let her rip. You simply cannot over charge with that powder. You can also just use 1680 data as they are very similar.

I use this powder in 300BO, 7.62x40WT and 300HAMR for cast and factory and it just works.
    Liberalism is the triumph of emotion over intellect, but masquerading as the reverse.

I don't know how we ever shot maximum loads before P/C come along and saved us all. R5R

"No mosque in the United States flies an American flag."

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar