RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingWidenersTitan Reloading
Load Data Repackbox

Thread: WTB EAA SAR K2P 9mm mags

Boolit Buddy

WTB EAA SAR K2P 9mm mags

Looking for 2-3 mags but if you only have 1 I‘m
    still interested.
    Pm me with details please.

I found some here https://gregcotellc.com/cart/sarsilm...0b-p-1510.html. I also found a couple at Mec Gar but I don't see them listed. I believe the Tangfolio Witness mag is the same I can verify that and let you know.

Boolit Bub
    I believe the Witness magazines are too big to fit but the CZ75 B mags are the ones you want from Mec-Gar. Even on the link you provided to the Greg Cote website the 10 round magazine he showed was a Mec-Gar.

What you want are either the 17 round Mec-Gar magazines for the CZ75 or the 19 round slightly extended magazine for the CZ75. the Mec-Gars are as nice as it gets and make factory magazines for a lot if not most pistol manufactures out there.

But just like was mentioned on the Greg Cote website the 17rd mags are pretty hard to seat in the SAR K2p because the base plate on the Mec-Gar mags is plastic and a bit wider then a metal base plate therefore that plastic baseplate hits the bottom of the mag-well and it takes a lot of force to seat them. This isn't the case for every gun and there is 2 solutions. First one is to take off the baseplate and barely sand a tiny bit off the top of each one, the other solution and the one I did was sand/file the tiniest bit from the bottom of the mag-well of the gun that way it would work with all un-modified mags. It doesn't need much material removed at all and doesn't hurt the function of the gun one bit but I know many feel uncomfortable doing something like this. It takes about 5 minutes with a flat file going over both sides of the grip and then once the mags start to seat a little easier take some 400-1000 grit sand paper and smooth up the edges and you're good to go. Like I said if this isn't acceptable to you then just take that material from the bottom of the Mec-Gar baseplates.

From what I've read the 19 round mags don't need this modification because the baseplates allow a little more room but can't confirm that.