Figured I would post this here since I just had to type it.

With the panel powered off and air applied to the valve assemblies the handle should be held under the pot by air pressure.
When you power the panel up, the UP air valve will get energized releasing the pressure and the handle should move freely.
When you hit the green run button, the power is removed from the UP air valve and the handle should move to the top and stay there.

This is the standard operation of the panel.

Limit switch closes
it pauses - safety delay (default is 2 seconds)
pours lead - lead pour (default is 500 MS - note that this time is MILLISECONDS) this figure will need to be adjusted based on the size of your boolits
waits for lead to harden - lead harden (default is 4 seconds)
moves to the bottom and dumps boolits - stroke and mold cool (default is 2 seconds)

you can adjust any of these timers in the F3 screen.
On the F2 screen there is a virtual switch called Safety Delay Bypass. This will bypass any setting in the safety delay on the F3 screen. Basically with this turned on it will pour lead the moment the limit switch closes.
Also on the F2 screen is a virtual switch called Manual Mode. This allows you to manually operate the machine but retain the auto lead pour. I use this feature mostly when I am setting up a new mold and need to adjust the lead pour. This setting is also good for heating the mold up quickly as you can let the lead stay in the mold longer before dumping. On normal operation you can adjust the mold temp by raising or lowering you lead temp, adjusting your lead harden and adjusting you stroke and mold cool. With this turned on you CAN NOT put the panel in run mode (push the green button and have the green light come on)

Double tap settings F4 screen
DT DELAY - default setting is 145 MS - keep in mind that this setting will have to be adjusted based on your exact configuration (air pressure and resistance in the motion of the handle). Mine is 145 but I set a panel up for a guy 70 miles away yesterday and I had to increase this figure to 175.
DT COUNTER - default setting is 2 - this is how many times it taps.
DT STROKE AND MOLD COOL - this setting bypasses the one set on the F3 screen as with the double tap the mold stays under the fan longer. This allows you to adjust this time when DT is turned on.

Counter settings F5 screen

Cycle limit - you touch the screen and enter the amount of cycles you want the machine to run. Keep in mind that 1 cycle will equal 2 boolits if you are running a double cavity mold. Also keep in mind that it will run 1 cycle less then the amount you enter.
Limit - you touch the screen to turn the limit on or off.
= operation of the cycle limit - the machine will run to whatever the cycle amount is and then it will deactivate run mode. Keep in mind that you can not activate run mode until you hit the reset button on the screen or turn off the limit.