Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationRepackbox
WidenersReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Load Data
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ball Molds

Boolit Master
    Okay shot the four slugs and the pair of 0 buck . I’m going to need to go to the range and shoot something larger than my cardboard boxes for the slugs might also need a wrap or two of masking tape to snug them a bit . But I’m pleased that the snap .... boom ceased . The 0 buck shot nicely at 30 yards so Tuesday I’ll carry the 8 gauge and sit a different spot until dark or until I plunk one .
    Parker's , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines

Boolit Master
    Well Monday first thing I need to do after breakfast is head to the range . Loaded 12 more slug loads but with three different powders . Also filled the HB with candle wax Nd our one wrap of masking tape on each slug , maybe snugging them up a skoosh will help accuracy . Also have my 6mm-06 , MS 7x57 , Savage Hog Hunter 338 FED and AR-10 338 FED to check sight in . The pair of 338’s I wanna check suppressed . Tuesday if no rain I might just take the Mannlicher Schoenauer 7x57 along with my 8 gauge .

Boolit Master
    Well just returned from the range I dunno if shooting from the seated bench made a difference or the one wrap of masking tape around the slug before putting them in the shot cups but all the slugs hit the boxes and two of them were rather decent all be it one powder for the right barrel and a different powder for the left barrel . The right barrel liked 37 grains of Universal Clays and the left barrel liked 32 grains of International Clays . I’ll most likely use the International Clays and shoot slugs from the left barrel and buckshot from the right barrel as the right barrel is the more buckshot friendly barrel so far .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123