RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Load DataSnyders JerkyRepackboxWideners
Titan Reloading Lee Precision

Thread: WTS 12ga. Press 366,RCBS scale,PM,lubepad,funnel,flipper tray,

Boolit Bub

WTS 12ga. Press 366,RCBS scale,PM,lubepad,funnel,flipper tray,

These are items I am selling for the family of a deceased friend. First I'll take it with a PM. All prices are plus shipping. Offers considered. I will ship as cheap as possible and combine. PayPal F&F preferred. More to come
    BOTH SOLD 1: (1) Hornady 366 12ga. reloader Very good cond. $250
    2: Midway 1292 Tumbler Looks like new. $45
    SOLD 3: Lyman Multi deluxe Carbide dies 38/357 mag/spec. with 2 extra seating stems. $35
    4: Pacific dura chrome 300 Win Mag. Dies $15
    SOLD 5: RCBS Uniflow Powder measure with both drums, drop tubes and bench mount $60
    6: RCBS 5-10 scale $60
    7: RCBS powder trickler $10
    8: RCBS Case lube kit complete Looks new $15
    9: RCBS Hand priming tool in box both Lg. and Sm. $50
    SOLD 10: RCBS powder funnel primer flipper tray 2 case loading blocks $12
    Last edited by wnc435; 05-27-2020 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Sold items

Boolit Master
    pm sent

For those who have never used a Hor. 366 shotgun progressive loader, it’s truly a quality high output machine. I used it when my son was on a trap team and now for cowboy and sporting clays shoots. I believe these retail for over $600 today. Mine is set up for a 1oz. load that is my general purpose, do anything load. While I make my own shot, ( cost of shells about $2 a box), I believe you can load your own for under $4 a box with store bought shot. Hope this isn’t against the rules but this is an outstanding deal. Once you have this press set up, you will never buy shotgun shells again. It did help that I had access to plenty of AA empties.

Boolit Bub
    Bump for today These items are all like new and some are

Will take #5and #10
    Pm sent

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take #1 and #3

Boolit Master

I will take the 366 we spoke about, just waiting to hear back from you to confirm.

Boolit Bub
    Items sold have all been shipped. Make offers on remaining items I will combine shipping
    Last edited by wnc435; 05-29-2020 at 02:10 PM. Reason: all shipped

Boolit Bub
    Items no longer for sale One press sold to BK7saum was damaged by USPS I cannot afford to help friends when buyers don't ask for Ins. and expect to have it send to Hornady to be repaired. I live on a set income and cannot afford it anymore than most of you could please understand my position. Thank you Cast Boolits Just sour grapes for me.
    Last edited by wnc435; 06-04-2020 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Unexpected conditions

Boolit Master

wnc435 did a great job packing the press. USPS dropped the ball and broke the cast aluminum base as well as dented the primer drop tube, the powder shut off, the shot shut off and gouged up the cam arm. I did not ask for insurance and none was offered. That is partly on me. When I ship something, I insure it or am willing to pay to get it fixed if it arrives broken. I charge exact shipping or tell someone that I need additional money for handling.

WNC435. quoted me $50 to ship the $250 press for a total of $300. This was not his press and he was just helping out family friends. I thought it was a bit high, but agreed.

The press arrived damaged. I responded to him with pictures and asked that he start a claim. I assumed he had insured for full value. He said he was getting a runaround with website and didnt want to drive to the 30miles to the post office if he didnt have to. I proceeded to file the claim. One question on the online for asked for insurance fees paid. I asked he what he paid for insurance and he did not answer. So I filed the claim for $225 based upon parts and shipping to and from the hornady factory. I figured USPS broke it and they could pay for the factory to fix it. I never asked wnc435 to pay for Hornady to fix it. I told him exactly that and was very clear that I didnt want or need a factory repair if it wasnt insured. That is when he told me he didn't purchase insurance. I told him, let's see if USPS will at least pay me the $50 insurance and he and I could work something out at that point.

Come to find out, he paid for shipping via PayPal. To date, he has never told me what shipping cost. I calculated it to be $37.77, not $50. Insurance for $300 would have been $4.70 extra.

I have received the $50 USPS base insurance. I have contacted wnc435 by text at least 3 times since and have recieved no response back. All that I have asked is that he kick in the extra $35 for the parts I can't fix. I told him that I can repair the primer tube and will ignore the paint gouges on the cam arm. The base is $60 and the powder and primer shutoffs are about $12. Shipping from Hornady will be about $15 ($85 total minus the $50 USPS insurance leave $35 out of my pocket to fix what has to be fixed).

I did not plan to put this out here, but feel that he thinks I am unreasonable. If he intended to profit $12.23 from the transaction, I think he should own the sale through delivery. I had been tempted to just ask him to refund the $12.23 that was above the sale and shipping and just call it even. But since he wont respond to my texts, I guess I can't ask him that. All of our communications have been through text messaging and PMs.

I have tried to be reasonable and have actually asked for repairs of less than what was damaged. If he had charged exactly what shipping cost, I'd probably just have written this off already.

I am sorry to have to post this here in my defense. I know that the Mods dont like to see this sort of thing, and I dont either. wnc435 has misrepresented our conversation and I just wanted to clear the air about what I asked of him versus what I was expecting from USPS if insurance had been purchased.

wnc435, I wish you no Ill will, I just wish you had responded to my texts or called me about this before posting here.

Brad

Boolit Bub
    Brad
    I spent 2 hrs. Packing this press for shipment then drove 29 Miles to ship I used expanding Foam, Each can is $6 and there were 2 used per press lots of tape and supplies I know you feel cheated I do not feel that your not insuring is my responsibility. You have sent many texts requesting money. I don't feel I owe you or anybody anything I am A Disabled Person that was trying to help out some friends dealing with a loss. I cannot think for you or just send cash to a person that just requests it. Once the press was paid for it was yours and only yours. Whining and posting on here is just what I would expect. People like you are everywhere.
    Darrel Mish

Boolit Master

You have failed to respond to my texts to even clarify what you just posted. Have a great day. Written off as far as I'm concerned.