MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRotoMetals2Wideners
Inline FabricationRepackboxLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky

Thread: New Henry .22 Carbine

New Henry .22 Carbine

I've never bought a gun on the internet, but I searched "H001L" I had to have the thing that came up...

It was the H001LTRUMP special edition! It's a normal .22 carbine but the serial # starts off with 2020TRUMP[xxxx].

I am excited and hope the whole FFL process goes smoothly.
    WWG1WGA

Boolit Master
    Dang, I have been thinking of getting one, I might just have to go there and get one myself. Thanks for the reminder.

Boolit Buddy
    I bought a Henry "Youth model" .22 with the short stock about a month ago. for the Grandkids.... It has become My go to gun for chipmunks that are taking over. with cci "quiet" ammo going 710 fps My Wife hasn't even herd Me shoot near the house. sweet little rifle with a butter smooth action and a 3# trigger. Me likey.

Moderator Emeritus

I have several of the Henry's and they are truly outstanding rifles. Called up to the home office one time and the president actually answered the phone. I love their American values.....and the fact that they are backing MY PRESIDENT!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    I've got 3 of the Henry rimfires, the H001 standard, an Octagon 17 HMR and an octagon 24" 22LR. Very pleased with all. All very accurate.

My wife keeps saying things about it like "I like my new rifle" and "thanks for buying this for me"... I think it's already hers...
    WWG1WGA

Boolit Grand Master
    Ditto. Got one - love it. Most accurate .22 I have.

Boolit Master
    I just recently bought a Golden Boy, simply because I didn't have one. This is the first I have learned about the Trump edition. I may just need one of those also, simply because I don't have one.