RepackboxReloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionLoad DataSnyders JerkyWideners
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading

Thread: Gerald..................A praise

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Gerald..................A praise

It's been about a year I suppose that I put up a prayer request for Gerald . He worked part time for me for 8 years . Always on time , rarely took off and did good work . He had a massive stroke , Gerald is I think 56 years old . I'll try to keep this short but a lot happened . He was care flighted to Dallas three times with little hope given to his wife and children that he would survive .

Top of his scull was removed to relieve pressure on his brain , he on his own couldn't breathe , eat or talk . He was finally placed in a nursing home , it's my personal opinion they thought he would die . A lot of problems , a lot of suffering for both him and his family .

I maintained in contact with them , there was little I could do but encourage . I'll skip ahead to this morning when I called to check on him . His wife had moved him back home . He can eat and breathe on his own . He is getting home therapy and can walk to the bathroom by himself using a brace on his left leg . Though slurred he can think and speak now . Him and his family have fought to get this far .

GOD has sustained him and the family . The outlook is positive for him to improve to be the best he can be physically . I praise our Lord for his mercy !

His wife said they are ALL going to church tomorrow . Gerald has come a long way . I ask for prayer once again for him and his family . Thank you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Your title says it all.
    Whatever!

Praise him with great praise indeed!

Boolit Master

Yes I remember and thank you for keeping in touch with them. Will pray again for Gerald and the family.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Master
    Praise God for his great love!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Praise the Lord love to see God at work

Boolit Master

May Gods' peace be with them this day. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Thanks for this update Boaz. So good to hear that Gerald is home. My God's blessings be with him and his family. Praise God indeed.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

USMC 77, USRA 79

wow Charlie... i remember us praying for him a while back.. this is awesome news
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

Amen, All things are possible with God!

Moderator Emeritus

A great post and a great testimony to our GOD who is always with us and loves us!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Good to hear about this miracle. Thanks for letting us know.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Moderator Emeritus

May God's grace and mercy and His healing hand descend on this good man, and restore the faith of his family and all who love him. Amen.

I also remember Gerald, and I’m really thankful for you sharing the follow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Banned

Praise God for showing, even though our doctors get their abilities from Him, theirs isn't the final decision. I didn't see your initial thread but I will certainly include Gerald in my prayers.
    I would also like to thank God for the folks here on this site. It is so encouraging to be a member of a community that are willing to pray for each other. Thanks to all of you who are in touch with our Lord and Savior.

USMC 77, USRA 79

prayers still being sent charlie.. BTW, how are You doing after your trip to the Body Shop??
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master
    amazing grace.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Markopolo View Post
    prayers still being sent charlie.. BTW, how are You doing after your trip to the Body Shop??
    I'm doing fine . just life as usual...kind of . The 'shelter in place' deal is a bummer though . LOL , been cutting down trees growing in the fenceline . Cleaning the shed , hauling off 'junk' . Doing a lot of projects that I have avoided in the laziness of my advanced age . Takes me forever to get anything done these days and that drives me nuts .

I was going fishing quite a bit for a few weeks but the river flooded and you can't get to it now for the mud . I like the river...it's peaceful . There are plenty of other places to fish but too many people now . The shelter in place thing has made a lot of folks rediscover getting out and fishing plus the warm weather getting them on the water . But I'm doing good !
    No turning back , No turning back !