Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything

Thread: 44 magnum brass at Grafs

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico

44 magnum brass at Grafs

I just saw on Graf and Sons website that .44 Magnum brass is on sale for $16.99 a hundred? I don’t need any more but, hmmmmm......
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Banned
    used range brass

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    Yessir, it is, but for the low speed stuff like plinking rounds it might work,that was my thought process. For that cheap, I am sooooo tempted to try a couple hundred rounds! Have a safe Memorial Day weekend!!!
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Boolit Man
    Might want to look at these guys here on the forum. Cheaper and less for shipping depending on amount.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ighlight=brass

I can get new Starline for $23.50/100 since I can pickup at Brownell's and avoid shipping so these aren't great deals for me.

Boolit Master

If you buy the brass directly from Starline, they ship it for free. The prices for 44 Mag brass are $110/500 cases and $191/1000. So if you buy 1000 cases, it's a little more than 19 cents per case (for new stuff).

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickisrulz View Post
    If you buy the brass directly from Starline, they ship it for free. The prices for 44 Mag brass are $110/500 cases and $191/1000. So if you buy 1000 cases, it's a little more than 19 cents per case (for new stuff).
    It's hard to imagine needing to buy more than 1000 44 mag Starline cases, since they last so long. I hope to live long enough to wear out mine.

Thanks to Starline I have broken the range brass habit. I will pick it up but if it has a resizing ring at the case head, I put it in the trash barrel. As I have stated before, the benefit of using 1 brand of new brass is the case length. No more fighting the crimp groove on different batches of brass. Now, after all that high minded BS, thank you Budzilla for a bargain tip. The folks at Graf's are great to buy from.
    IT AINT what ya shoot--its how ya shoot it. NONE of us are as smart as ALL of us!