RepackboxWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Load Data

Thread: Prayer request

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Prayer request

I go in tomorrow to have a trial electronic stimulater procedure on my back . I have put it off as long I can , it's hard to even walk . This is a trial procedure , the leads are put in the spine and unit taped to your back for 4-5 days . It must give you at least 50% relief or they will not do the real stimulater procedure which is all implanted under the skin on your back .

I chose this rather than back surgery , if it fails to work for me I still have the back surgery as an option . I have been talking to our Lord , asking that this procedure will be successful . I appreciate any prayer for my situation .

Thank you
    Charlie
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Grand Master

Prayers sent for you and your doctors.
    ”We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, yet they are still lying.” –Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

The Pewter Pictures and Hallmarks thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-and-hallmarks

Boolit Grand Master

Definitely praying - I will be looking at that choice in the next couple years. Dx severe central stenosis L4/5 for me. I'm getting by with a back brace so far, as long as God provides relief this way I'm happy.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Father God. I lift up our brother and your faithful servant Charlie to you today. Be with him and guild the doctors as they test this simulator for his back. I pray that you would give him the relief that he needs for his pain. Give him the strength that he needs to endure this surgery. Give him the healing that he needs. I pray that you would wrap your healing arms around him. Pour your blessings on him. In the name of you Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen

Prayers for a successful outcome. God's will be done.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

All will be well with this procedure Charlie, your in Gods hands.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I come to You to pray for the successful surgery for Your faithful servant Charlie. He has been a generous, caring, and helpful man. Father, Please guide his medical team that will do his surgery and please take all concerns and pain away from him. Please allow Charlie to heal quickly and once again allow him to resume his life's service to You. AMEN

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    I go in tomorrow to have a trial electronic stimulater procedure on my back . I have put it off as long I can , it's hard to even walk . This is a trial procedure , the leads are put in the spine and unit taped to your back for 4-5 days . It must give you at least 50% relief or they will not do the real stimulater procedure which is all implanted under the skin on your back .

I chose this rather than back surgery , if it fails to work for me I still have the back surgery as an option . I have been talking to our Lord , asking that this procedure will be successful . I appreciate any prayer for my situation .

Thank you
    Charlie
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

USMC 77, USRA 79

prayers sent my friend.....
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

I have been praying for you and will continue to do so - Heavenly Father, we ask for healing for Charlie and relief from his suffering - and that you would make Your Presence known to him in the places of his life that are the most unseen
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by daloper View Post
    Father God. I lift up our brother and your faithful servant Charlie to you today. Be with him and guild the doctors as they test this simulator for his back. I pray that you would give him the relief that he needs for his pain. Give him the strength that he needs to endure this surgery. Give him the healing that he needs. I pray that you would wrap your healing arms around him. Pour your blessings on him. In the name of you Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen
    And amen! Boaz, the Good Lord will be with you!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Super Moderator Emeritus
    the church praying for you Charlie.

Boolit Master

We are praying for a success in the trial and that you get relief of your pain, May God look in on you and give you peace!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayer . The procedure went fine , spend a lot of time waiting and talking to the doctor , factory rep from the stimulater company who programed the remote control and of coarse the repetitious paperwork . You can crank this thing up till it feels like you just grabbed a 110 bare wire . I'm going to experiment with it till Friday when I have to make the decision if I want the real implanted model . Again thank you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

I've prayed for a lessening of your pain, Boaz, and asked for an eventual full recovery.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayer . The procedure went fine , spend a lot of time waiting and talking to the doctor , factory rep from the stimulater company who programed the remote control and of coarse the repetitious paperwork . You can crank this thing up till it feels like you just grabbed a 110 bare wire . I'm going to experiment with it till Friday when I have to make the decision if I want the real implanted model . Again thank you .
    I am so glad that you are feeling good....I bet you will like it and I am extremely interested into your assessment of this device. May God walk with you and hold you in the palm of His hands as you make your decision.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Thanks for the update Charlie. Praying for a successful outcome.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Praying for you, Charlie, for a good result. But even if it doesn't work well enough, back surgery now has developed so much that it's absolutely amazing what the docs can do, God willing of course. As always, whatever surgeons you choose to do your work, check them out as thoroughly as possible, and make your choice. In my experience, the best docs are usually affiliated with the larger hospitals. Decide on your first meeting with the doc whether you think he has the right attitude - no God complexes, and no overly sensitivity to things that really don't matter. And one with a good marriage and family life seems to not let his mind wander to his mistress or his sailboat, etc. while doing the surgery. Good luck in overcoming these back problems. Sounds like you made some of the same mistakes I did early in life.