MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline FabricationRepackbox
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionLoad Data
Reloading Everything Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holly needs your prayers

Boolit Grand Master

Continued prayer for complete recovery for Holly.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord please help Holly with the healing and recovery she needs . Be with this family and all that love her . Make your presence felt by all in this situation . Give her strength , give her family to provide guidance and comfort through you . Thank you for all you do Lord . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Lord, I ask you to heal and restore Holly, and be with her and her whole family. Bless them all, and give them your peace. In Jesus name, Amen.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Moderator Emeritus

You know, this is one of those situations where we always ask for what WE want, and what WE think would be best, and we do it like a like a knee-jerk reaction. But sometimes I wonder if these people aren't a test of our faith and confidence in our Lord. He knows what's truly best for all of us, including Holly. Sometimes I wonder if He doesn't give us people like Holly so we'd reflect enough to appreciate all the things He's given US, that this young lady isn't fortunate enough to have for herself. Any one of us could have been like Holly - sorely and often tested. But we aren't. So there's GOT to be a reason God allows people like Holly to live among us, and I believe, for my own self, that these people are a test of US. They really have no choice but to keep on trying to be "normal," with little to no promise that they'll ever get there. This kind of determination and faith must be truly rewarded in the next life, I believe, and Holly will wind up being fully restored and then some.

So what's best for Holly? Just keep on believing and trying to keep moving forward in this life, until it's over, and she gets to be fully restored beyond her wildest dreams of today. There's a lot we can learn from people like Holly, if we simply reflect on her example. I thank God for wonderful people like Holly, who make us stop and think, and realize just how truly blessed we really are. God's blessings upon us outnumber the stars in the sky. And we truly realize so very few of these blessings, and take most of them for granted. How dull we tend to be! God bless Holly, and keep her comfortable and confirmed in His love. Amen.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I am coming to You to continue to bless Holly and heal her. Please guide her medical team. Please take any fears away form Holly and her family so that they can know which path to go down. Please give Holly comfort and let her gain her strength from Your love and generosity.... Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

I like your perspective on Holly's condition Blackwater ! At times I think aren't you listening Lord, we've been praying every day for her and nothing happens ! But as your comment says' perhaps it's for our testing to see if we really care and mean it when we pray. God has answered by silence.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Prayer sent after reading your update . I hope she recovers as quickly as possible .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12