RepackboxSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Load Data
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Getting Old stinks

Boolit Buddy

Pulled two ticks off yesterday. Used to could feel them crawling on my skin, now they are dug in and sucking blood before I know they are on me. At least can't hear the mosquitoes flying around anymore. Yeah life is good.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    That's not fair! Stanley spent millions to design a tape measure that would jump off your belt when you weren't looking. They can also sense water. I had a brand new one jump into a creek just to avoid work. Can't blame that on CRS!
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    Wrote in my diary yesterday:

"Woke up this AM. Had the best BM in a month today. Then I got out of bed."

Who's old?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by starbits View Post
    Looked for my phone last night. Searched the whole house twice. Dang! Finally grabbed my wife's phone and called myself. Found my phone.... in the pocket of the shorts I was wearing.
    That's almost as bad as looking all over my truck for my phone- while I was talking to my wife on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Finster101 View Post
    I think most of us in this thread are old enough that we are still analog on our notes.
    Maybe a few but everyone here has some level of digital skills. I keep most notes on my iPhone but complex stuff still gets sketched out or drawn with a CAD program. I don’t use the iPhone for much because Apple is too nosey. I’m retired from corporate IT. I think I’ve had CRS for almost 50 years. Been losing screwdrivers by putting them in my pockets for that long.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

To day I get up and the wife says she's going to make some coffee. comes back eating a strawbarry looks at her cup and remembers she was going to make coffee, gos to make coffee hears the dog out side go's out side comes back in sit's down looks at her cup and gets mad because she forgot to make coffee again, go's to make coffee and go's down stairs. I go in to get a cup of coffee and the pot is sitting next to the coffee maker and coffee is running all over. Ended up having to clean the kitchen just so I could make a cup of coffee.

I guess it is true what thy say about the great paradox. Thy live longer but age faster.
    We go through life trying to make the best decisions we can based on the best infomation we can find, that turns out to be wrong.

Boolit Master
    Well, I can not make up my mind if I should hang out with this bunch (cast boolits) any longer or not!

...... ‘cause I resemble y’all a lot already! LOL!

Another thought: If fooling with guns is our hobby but we cast to save money so we can shoot more, but we obviously are not shooting enough so as to remember that we did, nor what, where or how many or how much or where it’s at .... then ...... a I lost my point .... a .....

I will check back in when a .... I can a .....

Do you see my point .... ? Because it seems to have a .... sort of end up ..... lost!

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234