WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Load Data Repackbox

Thread: WTS New,and Used Reloading items

Boolit Buddy

WTS New,and Used Reloading items

I am getting rid of some things,and would like to do it in one shipping..I bought a new press not long ago,and I chose the kit because it was available. I already have a lot of what was in the kit,and am satisfied with it,so I will offer your choice of two deals..
    Deal 1...New in plastic wrap Lyman 49th edition manual, New never opened Lyman MicroTouch 1500 scale, used Lyman55 powder measure, used Lyman AccuTrimmer with all 9 pilots, barely used Lee Perfect powder measure, used Hornady trickler, used Lee Ram Priming set that does small,and large primers,and the used little Lee breech lock press with the one breech lock that's in it now.I have the box for the PPM,and the trimmer,but may need to collapse them . $155 shipped.
    Deal number 2...Is the same as number 1 except that it will come with the brand new ,still wrapped in plastic Lyman 55 powder measure with press adapter bushing,and the brand new never opened Lyman Universal case trimmer with all pilots,instead of the used trimmer,and measure in deal 1..$240 shipped...I would sell either deal for $12 less without the Lyman 49 edition..Thanks..I have Pay Pal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200509_110151_8.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	261840   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200509_105856_2.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	261841   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200509_105856_2~2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	261869   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200509_110151_8~2.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	261870  
    Last edited by Elroy; 05-09-2020 at 05:43 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    I'm sorry the pics are upside down..Would a Moderator fix them for me please? Thanks

Boolit Buddy
    If you end up breaking apart the deals with separate items, I'm interested in the used Lyman 55. :l

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimner View Post
    If you end up breaking apart the deals with separate items, I'm interested in the used Lyman 55. :l
    OK ,If I don't get any bites on either deal I might sell some loose items..I hate to spend too much shipping separate items,but since you live in Southeast Michigan,and I live in the Mid Ohio Valley region of Western West Virginia I may be able to get it to you fairly cheap .I just don't want to spend half the value of items at the Post Office..

If you break them up. Do it in a different ad following the ten item rule just to be safe and close this ad.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerat View Post
    If you break them up. Do it in a different ad following the ten item rule just to be safe and close this ad.
    OK .I just tried to edit my post buy turning the pictures,but now I have doubles of both pics just different angles..I tried removing the pictures,but couldn't.

Boolit Buddy
    Moderator ,I would like to close this thread,and start over because I have really got this one mixed up..