Titan ReloadingWidenersReloading EverythingRepackbox
Inline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RotoMetals2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Air Rifle?

Boolit Master
    Your 48 should be a very good shooting gun. The fact that it has a fixed barrel will help accuracy.
    I have an Air Arms TX200 22cal.
    After having several false starts with hatsan's and other worthless air rifles I decided to get a really nice rifle. At first I was still not thinking straight. I put a UTG scope on it and UTG mount on my Air Arms TX200. That was a huge mistake. Then I put a vortex crossfire II on it. Things got better, but not great. I decided it was the mount. So I put a BKL one piece mount on it. Then good became great. I killed well over 400 rock Chucks with that combination. I liked that scope and mount but I wanted to take it to the next level. So I put a vortex Diamondback tactical 6-24 x50 FFP on it with a set of triple strap BKL mounts.
    Putting quality scopes and mounts was tge key to changing my good shooting rifle to a unbelievable shooting rifle.

Once people realize that the Quality Air rifles are equal to or above most of their currently owned firearms,,, the idea of putting a Quality Scope and Mount on the gun becomes much easier to swallow.

Ron has killed over 400 Rock Chucks with his gun and I doubt many have killed that many with firearms of any type. Maybe Kids with .22's?

But Ron will be shooting his gun for years to come and it will still be able to hit a Fly at 50 yards for as long as he can stand to shoot it.

Sometimes the accuracy and dependability of a quality Air Rifle becomes Boring. That is your first clue you are growing more stupid everyday.

Take my word for it.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post

Ron has killed over 400 Rock Chucks with his gun and I doubt many have killed that many with firearms of any type. Maybe Kids with .22's?
    Randy
    Nah, I know kids can be annoying but using a 22 on them might be a little excessive.
    Chill Wills

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill Wills View Post
    Nah, I know kids can be annoying but using a 22 on them might be a little excessive.
    Not some of the kids I’ve seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Ha! No comment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123