RepackboxTitan ReloadingWidenersInline Fabrication
Load DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS Leupold Handgun scope, Nills S&W Grips

Boolit Master

WTS Leupold Handgun scope, Nills S&W Grips

Two items for your perusal:

First, a Leupold FXII 4 power handgun scope. I purchased this used and received it today. I had intended to use it with my S&W 629 Stealth Hunter, but I found that it was not compatible with the slot spacing on the barrel shroud of that revolver. I have no desire to put any other form of mount on the gun, so unfortunately this is of no use to me.

There are some extremely faint ring marks on the scope. Faint enough that you would have to be looking for them, and I wasn't able to get them in the picture.

I am asking $265 shipped SPF, which covers what I paid and shipping. I don't think you will find the handgun version of this scope for less than $400. It has a duplex reticle and 1/2MOA adjustments. A set of Leupold rings are also included so this is the full package.

Also for sale:

Nills round butt n frame grips. These are pretty fancy, but are not for the lefties. In fact you may find it entertaining to hand them to lefties and enjoy their consternation. They are made of walnut. I am asking $150 shipped. Retail price is $240 from mactec, who is (to my limited knowledge) the only importer for the s&w nills grips. I tried to capture any imperfections or blemishes in the photos, but these are quite nice grips. The reason for sale is that I found that the grip screw interfered with the reduced power spring on the 327 R8 I was using it on, and I saw some light strikes as a result. This was the only gun that exhibited that issue, and only with the reduced power spring, which I assume the grip screw must have been in the path of travel of.

I prefer PayPal f&f. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Echd; 05-09-2020 at 03:58 PM.

Boolit Master
    I'll take the scope. PM sent.

Boolit Master
    Scope is sold and going out this afternoon.

Bump to see of there is any interest in dressing your six (or eight or nine) shooter up with some fancy German walnut.

Boolit Master
    Bump.

Boolit Master

Hi.
    PM sent on grips.
    Ed