Load DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLee Precision
Repackbox Wideners

Thread: Mossberg Model 183KC .410

Mossberg Model 183KC .410

I have this shotgun, but it's missing the bolt. I was wondering if anyone had any leads on where I could get the part. Thanks much!

Hey sonoransixgun
    Numrich gun parts corp has most older gun parts. Give them a try. HTH
    Roy
    Shoot often, Shoot well.

Boolit Buddy
    Also google Outback gun parts. He has lots of parts for older Mossbergs
    You know, there's an old saying, Miss Sally. There's no law west of the Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chism? James Pepper

Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there. John Simpson Chism

Thanks....Numrich seems rather pricey, and their site says they're not in operation right now due to corona...I could probably get an entire gun for their price of a bolt. The gun isn't special to me. Just want something that shoots.

Gunshot, I'll give Outback a look....thanks...

Might want to keep a lookout for parts on gunbroker like this

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/860734057

There's at least three outfits that list parts sets in auctions that end on Sunday's.

Quote Originally Posted by sonoransixgun View Post
    Thanks....Numrich seems rather pricey, and their site says they're not in operation right now due to corona...I could probably get an entire gun for their price of a bolt. The gun isn't special to me. Just want something that shoots.

Gunshot, I'll give Outback a look....thanks...
    You are 100% correct, bolt assembly from any of the parts outfits will be near price of gun. I have a couple dozen guns in the rafters in the basement. The only way they are going to be repaired is if I come across a clunker in same model cheap that I can use for parts. If gun has sentimental value then I might pay the piper.

Boolit Buddy
    If you're willing to wait, the bolt you're looking for may show up on Ebay. You may need to be diligent and check often, but you can find a variety of gun parts on Ebay. Prices can be very fair to crazy high, depending on the seller, and what they think a certain part is worth.

You can also try Lee's Gunparts in Irving, TX. He might be hard to get a hold of, but he has a lot of odd stuff and his prices are reasonable. There's also the possibility that good ole Lee will know where to find your bolt, at reasonable price, even if he doesn't have one. Don't be discouraged if he doesn't answer the phone. Persistence pays off.
    http://www.leesgunparts.com/
    Last edited by John 242; 05-14-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks for the extra tips and thoughts....I'll check into those leads. No sentimental value in the gun... I'll be looking for another used one. I can remember getting a used 20 gauge at a pawn shop for $50. We'll see...

Boolit Bub
    Havlin Sales & Service out of Festus MO specializes in Mossberg parts, they may have what you're looking for.