Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionReloading EverythingWideners
RepackboxLoad DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: First Accurate Mold - Blown Away!

Boolit Master

First Accurate Mold - Blown Away!

I finally reached a point in casting when I needed something not offered by the standard commercial mold companies. A .38 S&W mold to be exact. A fellow member here, Outpost75, sent me some pills from his Accurate mold, and they shot very, very well. So I ordered one. I am incredibly pleased with my new mold. The craftsmanship and quality are very evident. I never understood spending $100+ on a aluminum mold. I get it now. Not to mention the above and beyond customer service. I received my mold in less than 4 business days from purchase! I am already planning a second order. If you were on the fence, don't hesitate to order.

I have several molds from Tom, and will be ordering two more here shortly. His products are outstanding. I ordered my first iron mold from him as well recently for my 444 Marlin and that is the route I will go from now on.

Accurate molds are really nice. I've got a few of them.

Coolest thing is that he will modify a design for you or make a mold with more than one design. I've had him make molds without the lube grove, with a gas check shank instead of PB, etc. My favorite mold is a 44 caliber mold that has 2 cavities that are 43-240A and 2 cavities that are 43-240AG.
    WWG1WGA

Boolit Master

Tom makes top of the line molds and more versatile in what he can produce than any other maker I know. I have aluminum and a couple of brass molds from him. I'm thinking my next may be iron. I would be curious to know what folks with experience with his iron molds think about them.
    Enjoy your new mold, as I know you will,
    Rick

Boolit Master
    I have 3 Accurate molds and am very happy with them, if I need another mold it will probably be from Tom.

Boolit Master
    Just took delivery on one of Tom's four cavity iron moulds. It did not disappoint. Arrived in a little more than a week. Also have Accurate moulds in aluminum and brass. Wanted to try one in iron.