RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWideners
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Load DataReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTB: Boolit mould for a .405 Winchester

Boolit Master

WTB: Boolit mould for a .405 Winchester

As it says above, I'm looking for a suitable mould for my .405 Win. Something in the 250gr to 350gr range, and I would prefer a gas check style, but would settle for plain base.
    Let me know what you got!!

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Hi ,
    I have a Aluminum-2 cavity- MM mold , -412-290gr- WFNPB- $70 shipped USPS insured.
    PM me if wanted.

Sean

Boolit Buddy
    I have an LBT 413 300 LFNgc PM if interested
    Crash87
    "An art, to supply a truthful response to someones nagging, busy bodied question(s) such that the person feels as though their question has been answered, but yet, do not understand the answer and are unable to provide a follow up question to gain clarification for fear of appearing to be a dumb ***, when basically having to repeat the question

"LIBERALS ARE ALOT LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS."

Boolit Master
    I'm still looking, guys!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master
    I have a NEI 2 Cav, .412, 325g, GC
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.― H.L. Mencken

Boolit Master
    I have several but all are plain base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Col 2:13-17

Boolit Buddy

If can't find try Buffalo Arms made me a great mold .412 300 GC for my 405 JESS love it
    Semper Fidelis, to God, Country and Corps!

Boolit Master
    Got some to try out - as soon as I can find some time to try them out!

Thanks!