WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyPBcastcoRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRepackboxLee Precision
Titan Reloading Load Data

Thread: WTS: Nonte cartridge case forming book, 7.62 NATO match brass, .45 ACP brass

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Nonte cartridge case forming book, 7.62 NATO match brass, .45 ACP brass

Here are some estate sale finds that I don't need. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here followed by a PM gets the item. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail flat rate except where otherwise specified. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. Pictures are below. Thanks for looking!

1. George Nonte's "The Home Guide to Cartridge Conversions": A great reference for forming rare cases. The dust cover has some scuffs and tears but the book itself is in VG+ condition SPF $40 plus $7.75 shipping (padded FR mailer) SPF

2. 550+ pcs. of once-fired Lake City 7.62x51 NATO (.308) match brass: This was collected by a National Guardsman "back in the day" and then put away and forgotten about. The primers aren't crimped and the vast majority are Lake City 79 with a few Lake City 72 thrown in there. The brass is a little dusty and dirty but in good shape otherwise. SPF $75 plus $13.20 shipping (MFRB) SPF

3. 1300+ pcs. of once-fired .45 ACP military brass: The primer pockets have crimps that will need to be removed after depriming. Nevertheless, this is great brass that will provide many loadings. I dug through it and it all seems to be WCC 80. This brass was also collected by a National Guardsman "back in the day" and then stashed away. The brass is a little dusty and dirty but in good shape otherwise. SPF $60 plus $13.20 shipping (MFRB) SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 04-29-2020 at 09:50 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Master

pm sent on the .45 brass. james

In Remembrance
    I'll take 1,2,3. PM to follow.

Boolit Buddy
    All sold- closing thread. Thanks!
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor