Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad DataRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxInline FabricationWideners
Reloading Everything Lee Precision

Thread: Hate the sin not the sinner

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O

Hate the sin not the sinner

As I pounder all the tests I have and will go though. I know, I am just dirt and only through CHRIST will we be saved.

I find myself, wanting to say to some. Let just say, some unchristian things to a few people. I would hope to open there eyes. I would like to call them cowards. God says they are just sinners. And I must forgive 70x7. I told this to the wife, and she says “Hate the sin not the sinner” sometimes this is very hard to do when you have seen the damage they have done.

Hate the sin not the sinner, even when you know the damage they have done.

Wife, she says “Hate the sin not the sinner”

“Hate the sin not the sinner” Amen

70x7
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Moderator Emeritus

It is a lesson that I continually have to work on.....if memory serves me right you did the same thing I did for a living....and we were trained to detect crime and criminals.....once you learn to not take it personally the job did get easier....but when slighted it is hard not to revert back......your wife is right...70x7 "hate the sine not the sinner!"
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Buddy
    I fight with this every day. In my younger days, i thought i could whip the world and wasn,t afraid to try. If someone wronged me, i wanted to wrong them right back. Then, one day, i told myself that if wanted to be a Christian, i needed to start BEEING one instead of only when it,s convenient for me. I am a sinner too!

I'll take it one step further. Just try and hate the sin, FORGIVE the sinner.
    Some day Lord, someday.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Buddy
    what if someone killed a loved one, would you just hate the sin and not the sinner? god wants the sinner to repent or he will be judged. no repentance , no forgiveness

We just had a mass shooting here in Nova Scotia, pretty much unheard of in Canada let alone N.S. some targeted and some random. I find it hard to believe he should be forgiven and we should just think what he did was a bad thing. Maybe he repented just before he shot each victim, I guess we will never know will we.

hey, watch where ya point that thing!

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by enfield View Post
    We just had a mass shooting here in Nova Scotia, pretty much unheard of in Canada let alone N.S. some targeted and some random. I find it hard to believe he should be forgiven and we should just think what he did was a bad thing. Maybe he repented just before he shot each victim, I guess we will never know will we.
    We all live by 2 sets of laws Gods laws and Mans law. We should judge only man's law!
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER