Snyders JerkyRepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Load Data Wideners

Thread: Bluing Salts

Boolit Master

Bluing Salts

A few months ago in a thread on this site "somewhere" someone mentioned a source for bluing salts other than Bownells Oxynate formula. IIRC it was cheaper and said to be even better than the Brownells stuff but try as I might I can not find that thread, I even used Google in an attempt to find it! I need to order a fresh supply of hot bluing salts and thought I might like to try this other product as it seemed to be rated pretty highly by those that have used it but the only stuff Google can find is from Brownells or one of the many DIY mixes that pop up in the search results. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would sure like to try the product mentioned in that (to me anyway) lost thread.
    Statistics show that criminals commit fewer crimes after they have been shot

Boolit Buddy

Boolit Master

Du-lite!! Yes that's it, thanks I just could not for the life of me remember that name nor where to find that thread.

At my age memory is hit&miss and mostly miss , thanks again!
    Statistics show that criminals commit fewer crimes after they have been shot