Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyRepackboxLoad Data
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aa#2

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    but does it read 3.5 grains to 5.25 grains for velocities of 588 FPS to 822 FPS?
    Yes.

These forums make it really hard to cut & paste info without it getting garbled.

My opinion is that the lazy programmers that cause this mess should be .....

Oh wait, I try to be a nice guy and really do not need to stoop to posting negative stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by P Flados View Post
    Yes.

These forums make it really hard to cut & paste info without it getting garbled.

My opinion is that the lazy programmers that cause this mess should be .....

Oh wait, I try to be a nice guy and really do not need to stoop to posting negative stuff.
    Thank you. That is exactly what I needed. With my condition nowadays, I'm going to sneak back up on centerfire handgun shooting eventually.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Same situation with me. Orphan can of AA2. Been using it in wadcutter loads for the .38 Special. Works fine./beagle

Quote Originally Posted by JM7.7x58 View Post
    AA#2 is a good powder. It meters very well. I use it in my 38 special wadcutter load.

JM
    diplomacy is being able to say, "nice doggie" until you find a big rock.....

This was fun. 3.5 grs of AA#2 over a tumble lubed 412-238 hp produces hardly any recoil and shoots good when I can be still when the hammer drops. 20 yards using the box and little table for a rest. That's my walking stick in the pic. Eventually I'll work back up to full tilt loads as time goes by.

I have found that 4 grs of AA#2 with a 132gr cast rn bullet works well in the 9mm. I have noticed some residue left behind in the fired brass but no biggy. This powder is so fine I think a salt shaker could be used as a powder trickler......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Pete View Post
    they use to mail them out for free, but haven't checked in years for one. I have had very good luck with various Accurate powders.
    they still do

Banned

look for some surplus br2. Its the same as pr200 which is the same as aa2 and quite a bit cheaper. I bought 6 5lb jugs of it about a year ago. Dont remember if it was from pats or bartlets. I think it was bartlets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12