Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If You Have An Extra Prayer or Two

Boolit Master

Praying for a successful surgery and recovery!

My wife Cindy and I are praying for her. Cindy woke up this morning 16 days after her surgery, no pain, everything works. The only things that hurt are where she went *** over teakettle landing on her shoulder because she was not paying attention.

She has a new rolling walker now. We chose this one and are happy with it thus far.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

51$ and easy to put together, and adjust. Has a great seat. Backrest needs more padding. We added a cup holder duct taped to frame near right handle.

Moderator Emeritus

If her surgery works as well as mine did, the next prayer you'll request is one to keep her down! Earnestly praying for the both of you. I know myself the kind of pain she may be feeling, and what a tremendous relief and blessing it is to have it gone. God bless both of you, and see her and her docs through this proceedure to a great end.

Boolit Master

so did it go ok?
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

USMC 77, USRA 79

Hows it going paul????
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Buddy
    Paul my prayers are sent for you and your wife. May she have a speedy and full recovery, and you have the strength to endure this trying time. God Bless the both of you!

Boolit Master

Southern Middle Tennessee/ Hillsboro Alabama
    Absolutely , you got it .
    Grumpy Old Man With A Gun....... Do Not Touch !!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Talked to Paul and his wife . Surgery went well and they are headed home ! Recovery begins ...more prayer needed . I'm sure Paul will post as soon as they get settled in at home . You folks on the forum are always there to provide prayer . Thank you
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen....tomorrow my better half undergoes back surgery for disc deterioration. If you have a prayer or two extra would you shoot them up for her comfort and healing. I have to drop her off and leave. Only patients are allowed in the hospital and I truly hate the fact that she has to undergo this surgery by herself. Dont have a clue how long they will keep her.....Paul
    I have to apologize for not thanking each and everyone of you for your prayers for my better-half. I dropped her off at the hospital on Friday at 7 am and was told that I could not come into the hospital....only patients were allowed so I had to drive 1 hour and 45 minutes home and thought that I would do an on-line course that I have to do since our update school was cancelled due to the virus. I wanted to be inside so when the physician called I could talk to him......while I was taking the on-line course I looked up and watched a cow tear down about 20 feet of 5 strand barbed wire to get into the yard.....so I stopped the video and went out to push her back into the pasture only she decided to go through another fence and damaged about 20 feet of that fence and went into a pasture that was closed off due to fence work being done....got her into the pasture and rigged the fence so that I could fix it after I talked to the doctor.....the only problem is the doctor called while I was dealing with the cow.....so I go in and finish the course and call to check on my better half.....she was doing therapy so I went out to fix the fence....drilled a hole and tapped it into place and needed some fence staples and went to get them.....backed over our oldest dog with the utv....nothing broken or cut so I called the vet and we put him on pain pills.....and was told to bring him in Saturday unless he took a turn for the worse...cleaned the house and mopped so that mrs. buckwheatpaul would not worry and called it a night.....At the vet at 7:20 am so that I can be first in....was done and the dog checked out as bruised up really badly so got him home and better-half said that she could go home at 11:30am so loaded up and got to hospital ( 1 hr 45 min.) picked her up and got her home and she and Henry are snoozing due to their pain pills....it has really been an adventure and all I can say is a Big Ol' Texas thank you for your prayers.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Paul, Just reading that plum wore me out.
    Thank you Lord, for a successful procedure and being home. May God Bless her recovery.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

Amen, continuing to pray for recovery.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master
    Well I see the Load was giving you enough busy work to so not have time to worry. Glad to hear she is doing okay, take her time, but do the therapy. Not too much of any one thing, setting, therapy, pain bills of any kind, ice / heat and rest. Let her body heal, and work out the pain to a point. After a while she'll learn to listen what her body is telling her. Darn Discs.

Boolit Master

animals do tend to get into trouble just when you dont need it, pigs are much worse than cows and their timing is impeccable.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12