Titan ReloadingLoad DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee Precision
Repackbox
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stimulus check/direct deposit???

Boolit Buddy

Stimulus check/direct deposit???

Most of my friends and relatives with direct deposit received their money this week. We haven't. Are we only ones that haven't??? Just wondering!!

BigboreShooter

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    I haven’t, my parents haven’t, my buddy and his family has not either. The first letter of all our last names are on the tail end of the alphabet and I’m guessing they are going in alphabetical order?

Boolit Grand Master

My daughter received her stimulus check and unemployment check Wednesday on april 15 th. through direct deposit
    Wife and I , who file jointly haven't received ours yet ...but I'm not worried ...I got faith in our President . We did receive a Federal Tax refund check on Tuesday the 14th
    Don't Panic just yet ....it's comming .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master
    They why I understand the IRS web site, is that you should receive it on your regular payment date. I will find out Wed.
    swamp
    There is no problem so great, that it cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives.

Vendor Sponsor

Me or the gf didn't get ours either. Using the irs tool to check to see where it is, the tool reports "Payment status unavailable." Reasons might be that we are ineligible, nope, checked that, US citizen, I filed 1040ez in 2018, and we both get SSI checks direct deposit every month so they have the necessary information. Owe back tax or penalties? Still get the stimulus check. Only thing that would hold it up is back child support. My first ex died years ago so I don't owe none of that.

Use the tool here: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Master

My Wife called around and found out that in our area the people getting checks that are coming to them in last name alphabetical order. With the last name starting with S I might have a wait coming.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Boolit Master

remember if you made over a certain amount last year you are not eligible for the stimulus.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    remember if you made over a certain amount last year you are not eligible for the stimulus.
    Really? I should not have received any money besides the $500 for each child. I was well beyond the threshold for the cutoff. So were some of my friends. We all received the full amount for some reason. I’m not going to spend the money as I expect them to find out about the screwup in the future.

Boolit Master

My wife and I got ours two days ago. She called the kids and they received their's as well. They are being distributed alphabetically. Our last name begins with "E", so it seems we got our's on the first go round. Our dog was injured on the same day, a big chunk went to vet bills.

Custom Cast Boolits Google Search

The Learning Never Stops!

Boolit Grand Master
    Nothing here yet. But not needed either.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master
    Hi ...

My wife and I haven't received our stimulus deposits yet.
    Not worried... don't need it.
    It will get here eventually I suppose.

The Gubmnt doesn't have my bank account number. I prefer it that way.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    Really? I should not have received any money besides the $500 for each child. I was well beyond the threshold for the cutoff. So were some of my friends. We all received the full amount for some reason. I’m not going to spend the money as I expect them to find out about the screwup in the future.
    probably a good plan to not spend it, just like a bank mistake, they could decide to take it back at some point down the road if you are over the stated threshold.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master

Wife got ours so did our kids 2 days ago

last name starts with G
    Last edited by LUCKYDAWG13; 04-18-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    kids that hunt and fish dont mug old ladies

Boolit Master
    Wife and I got ours, our last name starts with Williams so they must be either random or starting at the back.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by dakotashooter2 View Post
    The Gubmnt doesn't have my bank account number. I prefer it that way.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk
    Don't bet on it. I tried to get a "Status" on my FREEEEE MONEY from the IRS over the last week. Kept getting a message that they did not have sufficient Info to give me a status. They asked for SSN, Full Name, and Street address as filed on your 2018 or 2019 Tax return. Despite double checking both my 2018 & 2019 returns; when I typed into their fields exactly as entered on the 1040 - I got the error message. So I went to an IRS site to "Register" and account with the IRS.

WOW - my head popped with what I discovered filling in the form. I on purpose typed in incorrect information in multiple fields; and would get a notice to the effect "This SSN, Address, etc.. is not registered to Mustang". Tried two different addresses (Moapa and Kalispell) and they "Accepted/Acknowledged" these were MINE. Even worse; you were required to provide the LAST 8 Digits of a Credit Card. You guessed it; enter an incorrect number and it tells you it's not yours. I entered a Credit Card we keep but have not used in FIVE YEARS, and the IRS System acknowledged, Yep - It's You MUSTANG. Had to list a Cell Phone for "Authentication", listed wrong # and it told me "Not You Mustang"; listed the Wife Cell Phone and it said "Yep It's You Mustang".

BIG BROTHER IS HERE in the form of the IRS and ......?

If the IRS is able to distinguish all this information - Why can the US Government not detect, identify, arrest, and prosecute all of these RoboCallers and Internet Phishing people who are scamming and ripping off the USofA Citizens?

By the way, Freee Money hit our account this morning (Saturday) but is not available until next Friday.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

Moderator Emeritus

No free money yet
    But I didn't provide Bank info on my 2018 or 2019 tax returns.
    I can't seem to get through on the IRS website, to give them Bank info.
    My 2019 return was e-filed a week ago, and their FAQ page indicates that may be the problem.
    I also read somewhere else, that people who e-filed with H&R Block online or TurboTax online have the same issues...yep I used TurboTax online.

with that said, my Mom hasn't received her's yet either (last name starts with B, same as me).
    The IRS has her bank info on both years tax returns, and she e-filed through AARP.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Grand Master

I’ve used TurboTax for as long as I can remember. I know most of my friends use it as well. No issues w/ direct deposit into our accounts.

Boolit Master

Just curious. With most of our New Mexico businesses closed by edict of our little tyrant governor about the only thing you can spend a stimulus check on is Amazon. Do they really need more businesses right now?

Boolit Master
    I last got a refund on 2018 taxes, direct deposit. No refund for 2019. I get Social security direct deposits. I went to the IRS site and checked my status this morning. They are mailing my 1200.00 on the 24th.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast