RepackboxLee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad Data
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Showing my brass

Showing my brass

I am new to site. I am pandemic/quarantine bored.Found out about site from my friend of over forty years JimKim. He is also my reloading instructor. This is my first post hope not to boring.These are some 40 I picked up and cleaned. I don’t even have a 40 cal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BLESSED be the Lord my strength which teaches my hands to war,and my fingers to fight:
    My goodness, and my fortress;my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust;who subdueth my people under me
    PSALMS 144 vs 1-2

Welcome to the forum, JShipwash! Always happy to see new members with new information and experiences to share. Now, just because you don't have a .40 doesn't mean you can't get one! It could be destiny--some things are just meant to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Der Gebirgsjager View Post
    Welcome to the forum, JShipwash! Always happy to see new members with new information and experiences to share. Now, just because you don't have a .40 doesn't mean you can't get one! It could be destiny--some things are just meant to be!
    I heard that!!

BLESSED be the Lord my strength which teaches my hands to war,and my fingers to fight:
    My goodness, and my fortress;my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust;who subdueth my people under me
    PSALMS 144 vs 1-2

I use a single stage RCBS circa 1974

PSALMS 144 vs 1-2

Showing my brass

I carry the commercial version of these at work. 124 grain 9 mm. I load and practice with these on down time.Usually run a couple hundred down range a month. Fortunately my range not Covid closed. It’s at the family farm

PSALMS 144 vs 1-2

Nice looking loads. I've got several presses, but a pair of RCBS Rockchuckers from the '70s does most of my rifle work. I think they'll still be used long after I'm gone.

Boolit Master

Now you are on a cast bullet site , so when hopefully cast is in your future please show us those also , I load jacketed and I load cast also , I find casting smelting powder coating and cleaning brass to be relaxing and enjoyable , My younger children are brass scroungers as am I , even though I have no firearm in a caliber I still collect and clean . Good to see your examples brass looks good keep it up.

Thank you .I have been collecting lead for just headed into that in near future . Hopefully I can gets some good tips here

PSALMS 144 vs 1-2

Howdy, welcome to the CB.GL forum. I think every reloader collects brass in calibers they don't load. No different than picking up a penny when you see one.
    Last edited by Bazoo; 04-16-2020 at 07:50 PM.

Casting boolits - it's addictive.

Hold Still Varmint; while I plugs Yer!

Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo View Post
    Howdy, welcome tithe CB.GL forum. I think every reloader collects brass in calibers they don't load. No different than picking up a penny when you see one.
    Thank you for welcoming me

PSALMS 144 vs 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by Bad *** Wallace View Post
    Casting boolits - it's addictive.

I believe it

PSALMS 144 vs 1-2

Nice looking loads. I've got several presses, but a pair of RCBS Rockchuckers from the '70s does most of my rifle work. I think they'll still be used long after I'm gone.
    Thank you same here made out of good old American IRON

PSALMS 144 vs 1-2

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JShipwash View Post
    I am new to site. I am pandemic/quarantine bored.Found out about site from my friend of over forty years JimKim. He is also my reloading instructor. This is my first post hope not to boring.These are some 40 I picked up and cleaned. I don’t even have a 40 cal.

Welcome to the group! I laughed at your post cause I just did the same thing cleaned a wack of brass for a pistol I don't own.

Quote Originally Posted by brass410 View Post
    Welcome to the group! I laughed at your post cause I just did the same thing cleaned a wack of brass for a pistol I don't own.
    Thank you

PSALMS 144 vs 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo View Post
    Howdy, welcome tithe CB.GL forum. I think every reloader collects brass in calibers they don't load. No different than picking up a penny when you see one.
    No kidding! Do you still do that? Pick up pennies? (Just kidding, I do also. )

No kidding! Do you still do that? Pick up pennies? (Just kidding, I do also. )
    I do I am in public service

PSALMS 144 vs 1-2

Boolit Grand Master

First comes a bunch of free brass . Next comes a bullet mould...a Lee 2-cavity is almost free ,
    after that a set of inexpensive reloading dies comes along ...after that you are required by law to buy a gun to shoot those reloads in...yes you are required...unwritten law maybe , but you have to do it !

I went through this with 9mm Luger ... got a Walther P-38 now !
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Grand Master
    Welcome!!!

You will go broke listening to these enablers!! LOL.

Not hard to spend $600+ on free brass.
    Don Verna

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by dverna View Post
    Welcome!!!

You will go broke listening to these enablers!! LOL.

Not hard to spend $600+ on free brass.
    That's always how it starts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast