Reloading EverythingRepackboxInline FabricationTitan Reloading
WidenersLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 Lee Precision

Thread: George & single malt

Boolit Master

George & single malt

guess what that li'll bugger GEORGE just did? he not only found the smallest state in the UNION but my stash of SINGLE MALT!! I got done reloading and went to the cupboard to fetch my private stock, the best SINGLE MALT $ can buy. when my door bell rang, so I put every thing down and went to answer it. well no body were there, so long story short GEORGE STRUCK , and I knew it were him be cause on my return my liquor were gone, so it was him be cause on my bench in place of it was a package of some sorely needed items that I needed to couplet a needed reloading project,and a short note with, HE, HE, on it! how does he know and get the timing so precise?? his vehicle must have a million miles on it? and the best GARMAN or TOM TOM & can buy?well thank you GEORGE where ever you are! just wanted too let you guys he is REAL!!.

Boolit Master
    COMPLETE, not COUPLET! another senior moment, I missed that day in school when they had the spelling session!

USMC 77, USRA 79

from the biggest state Alaska, to the smallest..... i believe George must have a personal float plane, cuz you cant drive here.... lol

to George!!!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master
    Markopolo, yes I never though of that angle? I think you are on to something! at least up in your neck of the woods. I wonder how many times he blinked his eyes and went clear through little RHODE ISLAND? he must have one helluva flight plan?

Boolit Master

And here I always thought George was a Kentucky bourbon guy!

Boolit Master
    well I guess he share fooled you.? so it is safe too leave KENTUCKY BOURBON out ?I wouldn't chance it iffin I were you! that GEORGE GUY is sure slick!! CAVEAT EMPTOR or something like that?

Boolit Master

He drinks Moonshine and Sour Mash.
    Could he possibly be an equal opportunity lush?

So...sounds to me like George might be Santa Claus....he spends is time in Alaska (North Pole)...then spends off times at "the Island". He probably couldn't Rhode there on his own especially after dipping into the good stuff.

redhawk

The only stupid question...is the unasked one.
    Not all who wander....are lost.
    "Common Sense" is like a flower. It doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

If more government is the answer, then it was a really stupid question. - Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    redhawkO, WOW! I like that, I think you are onto something! let me tell you at my house he sure dipped into some GOOOD STUUUFF! well at least I got to smell the cork. he did leave me that. never thought that he RHODE to get here? he also didn't miss the ISLAND either!

Boolit Master
    Brass Magnet, if he drinks that DRAGONS BREATH, then he must be a HILLBILLY LUSH also? isn't HILLBILLY short for MOUNTAIN WILLIAM? because most of em cant spell I heard? don't know just what I heard.

I sure wish he'd stop by here sometime. (I'm 90 miles north of you)....but I don't really have any "good" vices...so...he must not be interested.

redhawk

If more government is the answer, then it was a really stupid question. - Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    redkawkO 90 miles north of me must put you in the PEOPLES REPUBLIC IF MASS.? heck we are neighbors. well without any good vices just buy a bottle of SINGLE MALT and leave it in your reloading room and he will surely sniff it out.try it and let us know how you make out?

Quote Originally Posted by toot View Post
    redkawkO 90 miles north of me must put you in the PEOPLES REPUBLIC IF MASS.? heck we are neighbors. well without any good vices just buy a bottle of SINGLE MALT and leave it in your reloading room and he will surely sniff it out.try it and let us know how you make out?
    Yes...1/2 mile from the NH border.

That's a great idea...I might just do that...hahaha

redhawk