RepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationLoad DataLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Arsenal Molds Still Delivering?

Boolit Bub

Arsenal Molds Still Delivering?

Anyone know if Arsenal is still delivering orders? I've tried to call to check status on the mold I ordered 3 weeks ago, but all three calls this week went to the answering machine. The payment cleared the day I ordered, but there's no information at all on there website on if they're still at work or not.

When the order was placed, I knew I had a 5-7 day wait while it was manufactured, but I figured two weeks would have been enough time to hear if it was coming or not. At the end of three, I just wonder if they're stuck at home or if someone is sick out there.

Boolit Master
    In the past they've always been good with emails, I would ask them directly that way.
    Nozombies.com Practical Zombie Survival

Collecting .32 molds. Please let me know if you have one you don't need, cause I might "need" it!

Boolit Grand Master

I'm sure he still is. I can tell you with certainty that manufacturing, no matter the industry is lagging right now. Everything is slow, including shipping. It is just the way things are. Send an email if you like, but I would not worry for another couple weeks.

Boolit Bub
    As someone who works directly in manufacturing, in a large machine shop, we are doing zero work right now. There is no busy time, everything, all across the country, is dead. (we are 21 independent shops who operate as a single corporation all over north america.)

If he's a busy machine shop, he's a rarity right now. Hope he IS busy-the rest of us are being laid off due to lack of work!