Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionWideners
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Repackbox Inline Fabrication

Thread: digital rechargeable hearing aids?

Boolit Buddy

digital rechargeable hearing aids?

Hi folks - I am wondering if any of you have personal use and recommendation for any of the "newer" rechargeable behind the ear hearing amplifier/aids? Media is pushing these lately including American Rifleman ads. They seem like a good deal since I'm tired of buying and changing the batteries in my older expensive aids. Any input is requested as to how well they work for you and if you're satisfied with them for the price. Thanks a bunch, John

I have no idea how this ended up in cooking recipes. Please move it to where it should be
    Last edited by Mohavedog; 04-05-2020 at 01:47 PM. Reason: incorrect forum location

I have a set provided by the VA. I have no idea how mine compare to what you are describing, and mine only cost 22 years and the loss of my hearing to the sounds of repeated artillery fire. This set is MUCH better than the ones I got when I was first diagnosed after failing a pre-deployment hearing test. They have gotten much better since 2007.
    Tony

Boolit Master
    I got a hearing test and demo. of digital rechargeable hearing aids. The difference was wonderful. Good filtering of painful frequencies. These were also blunt tooth enabled so a smart TV or music from your phone can be played over them. They are controlled by an app on your phone.
    QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES?

Banned

probably better sections then the cooking section to ask this.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    probably better sections then the cooking section to ask this.
    I had pointed out previously that I was aware of the improper sub forum post. No.1 please just delete this posting.

I'm in the middle of the process of replacing my 7 year old aids. The vendor told me the majority of clients were choosing rechargeable at an additional cost of just over $100. He said they can't be overcharged and are sealed and are never turned off. I'm going to choose the rechargeable when that time comes.