WidenersLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRepackbox
Load Data RotoMetals2

Thread: Monthly payment option plans

Vendor Sponsor

Monthly payment option plans

As many of you have seen swage dies can possibly represent a substantial investment. I realize this could and probably has turned away many potential shooters from the freedom of swaging their own bullets.

I do everything I can in my attempts to keep prices low but I refuse to sacrifice quality for cost savings.

I have had customers in the past pay what they could per month and it worked out very well for everyone involved to get the customer a great set of my dies without any financial strains.

I'm happy to work within the customer's financial needs and abilities in order to get a new shooter making their own bullets. My typical payment requirement has always been half the purchase price up front and any remaining balance due at any time up to the day the customer order is ready to ship.

Here is a simple monthly payment option I am willing to accept from customers wishing to purchase any of my products. The idea is that total purchase price will be paid off in about 10 months. No upfount payment of half the purchase price is required but the customer's order will not be on my books or my work order list till first payment is received. Canceled orders before final payment is made are still subject to my cancellation policy of 25% restocking fee of total purchase price.

Regarding any sale offers that may be available at time of purchase....Orders placed with a payment option such as listed below will qualify for sales discounts only if at least half the total purchase price is payed off by the time the sale ends. Orders placed with payment options will not be valid for any sale offer that has a start date after order has already been placed.

Payments listed below are simply a minimum required, customer is always welcome to pay more when possible.

Total purchase price

$0-$500 no payment options.

$500.00-$1000.00 a payment of at least $100/mo.

$1000.00-$2000.00 a payment of at least $200/mo.

$2000.00 or more, a payment of at least $300/mo.

I have offered this payment option to customers as an attempt to make it easier for customers to invest in a great set of my dies. This can be a very good way to get into this hobby. In the past I have been able to send components a head of time as the customer has reached a positive balance enough to cover shipped items. For example, if the customer orders a complete 22 cal set up to make bullets from 22lr brass it would be very beneficial to the customer to be able to start the process of turning the brass into bullets. First shipment I would recommend press and derim die. Second shipment may include the core mold and core swage die, next the core seat die or complete the order with point form die too. Ask any of my customers the benefit of having these dies ahead of time and you will see this to be a very good option. While I may try my best to accommodate the customer with shipping items a head of time it will depend on items availability and is not guaranteed to be ready in time to any sort of payment schedule. Additional shipping costs may be incurred.

Two or more months without payment will result in canceled order and associated restocking fees.

Let me know if there are any questions or anything I may have missed.

I am happy to accept money order, check, paypal (friends and family) or credit card over the phone.

Paypal address is BT_Sniper@hotmail.com

Good shooting and swage on!

Brian Thurner
    PO BOX 1783
    Hood River, Or.

BTSNIPER llc.
    541-436-4095
    Last edited by BT Sniper; 10-09-2022 at 04:47 PM.
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/