MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RepackboxLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: New List of Mil-Surps

Boolit Master

New List of Mil-Surps

I don't know how many here are collectors of Military Surplus arms but the list I received this morning represents some really nice Finnish Mosins and Us military rifles.

I would like to have another Finnish Mosin Nagant, but most of these are a little out of my price range.

I'm not posting a link because I don't know the rules about such things and don't really want a ding. I have no connection to the seller of these rifles(except a bad case of covetousness). If any one wants the link, PM me.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Master

The list I referred to in the OP is no longer available. He only leaves a list up for 24 hours. This particular list had several desirable rifles and even though I accessed the list within an hour of his posting it, many were already sold.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Master
    Might have been Aim Surplus as they had a bunch of moisins up on their sight last I checked they all have been sold. Does anyone know what a can and crate of Russian 7.62x54r goes for nowadays?. Frank

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Sounds like Dennis Kroh.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    Sounds like Dennis Kroh.
    I'll never tell! Not sure what the rules about mentioning commercial entities on this site are.
    John
    W.TN

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by alamogunr View Post
    I'll never tell! Not sure what the rules about mentioning commercial entities on this site are.
    He's pretty well known here as a dealer in very nice milsurps.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    He's pretty well known here as a dealer in very nice milsurps.
    I know. I've bought at least 6 milsurps from him. All were fairly expensive but head and shoulders above what others offer. The pictures on his periodic offerings and the descriptions are always very accurate. His prices aren't bargains but not unreasonable either. If there is a problem, he will do his best to correct it.

The most desirable firearms are well out of my range(I can't afford $3K+ to indulge my weakness) but he always has very good examples of regular rifles that I wouldn't be reluctant to shoot.
    John
    W.TN