Reloading EverythingRepackboxLoad DataWideners
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTS: RCBS Press, 8x57 brass/bullets, & dies (.35 Rem, .30-06, .38/.357, & .300 Wthby)

Boolit Buddy

WTS: RCBS Press, 8x57 brass/bullets, & dies (.35 Rem, .30-06, .38/.357, & .300 Wthby)

********************Price Reductions on all remaining items************************

*******************Remaining items shown in blue******************

Here are some estate sale finds that I don't need. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here followed by a PM gets the item. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail flat rate on all items except the press which will be by UPS Ground. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. Pictures are below. Thanks for looking!

1. 32 pcs. of unfired 8mm Mauser brass & assorted pulled bullets: This unfired brass is vintage (Rem-UMC & Win. "Super Speed") but is in excellent condition. Also included is an assortment of 79 pulled jacketed bullets (125 gr. up to 220 gr) and 42 pulled commercial hard lead bullets that are 230 grain (see pic below for numbers of bullets in each weight). Some of the jacketed bullets' points were smooshed a little during the pulling process (kinetic puller). Also, the base of some of the bullets may have a little corrosion from long term contact with the powder but most don't. SPF $15 plus $7.65 shipping for all of the brass and bullets SPF

2. RCBS Rock Chucker Press: This is in good operating condition but the handle has some rust and it's pretty dirty overall and needs to be cleaned. Comes with both small and large priming arms and the plastic spent primer catcher tray. It also has the device to accept the primer tubes. No primer tubes are included, however. Due to its weight and size, it will need to go out by UPS Ground. I'd like to get SPF $75 plus actual UPS Ground shipping charges SPF. The shipping weight of the box is 21 lbs. and the dimensions of the box are 17" x 8" x 6". You can get a good estimate of the shipping cost by going to the UPS website and entering this information along with your shipping zip code and mine (37072).

3. RCBS .38/.357 carbide dies: These appear to be unused. Comes with an unopened "seater plug pack" (RN, SWC, and WC). SPF $30 plus $7.65 shipping SPF

4. Hornady .35 Remington dies: These have seen light use but are in VG condition. $20 plus $7.65 shipping

5. RCBS .30-06 dies: These appear to be unused. $15 plus $7.65 shipping

6. Lyman .30-06 dies: I can't tell if these vintage dies have been used or not, but they're in VG condition. Comes with the shell holder SPF $10 plus $7.65 shipping SPF

7. RCBS .300 Weatherby dies: These appear to be unused. Comes with the correct shell holder in an unopened bag. $15 plus $7.65 shipping

Last edited by btreanor; 04-02-2020 at 05:25 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    Pics of the Lyman .30-06 dies:

My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Master

I'll take the Rockchucker!

Boolit Master

A Rockchucker will fit in a LFRB when disassembled.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I'll take these please - PM inbound

3. RCBS .38/.357 carbide dies: These appear to be unused. Comes with an unopened "seater plug pack" (RN, SWC, and WC). $30 plus $7.65 shippin

Boolit Buddy
    Bump with price reductions on all remaining items

Boolit Buddy
    behind the lines of enemy territory,60 miles from NYC
    I'll take this
    1. 32 pcs. of unfired 8mm Mauser brass & assorted pulled bullets: This unfired brass is vintage (Rem-UMC & Win. "Super Speed") but is in excellent condition. Also included is an assortment of 79 pulled jacketed bullets (125 gr. up to 220 gr) and 42 pulled commercial hard lead bullets that are 230 grain (see pic below for numbers of bullets in each weight). Some of the jacketed bullets' points were smooshed a little during the pulling process (kinetic puller). Also, the base of some of the bullets may have a little corrosion from long term contact with the powder but most don't. $15 plus $7.65 shipping for all of the brass and bullets

PM sent

I will take the

Lyman 30-06 dies.

Boolit Buddy
    Daily Bump

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take the 300 weatherby dies. PM inbound for payment info

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk