RepackboxReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Lee Precision Load Data
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ready for Turkey season

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    I like just a single bead on my 12 gauge Berettas is but the bead on this 10 gauge is huge and flat. I tried it 50 yards versus the red dot and didn’t get as good of a group as the bead is way bigger than the dot. I looked for the original fiber optic two piece sites that came with my gun when I bought it but I must’ve thrown them away by accident years ago. I wouldn’t mind trying to find a smaller bead to put on the front of it and pitch the red dot eventually or have a factory browning scope mount drilled and tapped and put a smaller micro red dot on it. I can’t find the trigger pin for it either. There’s a bolt that goes through the housing that holds it in place to replace it. I believe when I cleaned out my storage shed the X decided to throw away some of my gun boxes that had all the original parts in them. I’ll have to see if I can purchase some original parts. If I can find the original two piece fiber optic site set thst came on it I’d probably try that. The vent rib has three holes drilled in it for the rear sight. I think if somebody made a replaceable front bead that’s a lot smaller in diameter than the one that’s on there now I’d probably be pretty happy with it.

Boolit Grand Master

Assuming the bead is threaded, which it probably is, it is easy to change. There are only a few threads used for beads. If you go with sights, the Williams vent rib slugger sights are bullet proof. They clamp right on to a rib, no holes needed, and are rock solid.

I also lost the trigger pins the last time I had a saddle mount on my Benelli.

Since there are three holes in my vented rib I’d like to find the original fiber optic sight set that mount to them. I bought my Narional wild turkey federation gun the first year the turkey gun came out. I believe it was 95’?
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; 06-13-2020 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplebeards View Post
    Since there are three holes in my vented rib I’d like to find the original fiber optic sight set that mount to them. I bought my Narional wild turkey federation gun the first year the turkey gun came out. I believe it was 95’?

I called Browning, they told my to call Hi Viz...Hi Viz told me they still have the sights from the factory set up laying around from 2002’ with the mounting screws and are sending me a set! Thanks Hi Viz!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234