MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Load DataReloading EverythingWideners
Repackbox Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTS,Vintage Redding Press & MEC Single Stage Charge Bars

Boolit Master

WTS,Vintage Redding Press & MEC Single Stage Charge Bars

I would like to pass these items along to someone who can use them. I am having the devil's own time trying to get pictures to come out right-side-up, so it may be necessary to do some visual re-orienting

This is and early Redding press, only identifiers are "Redding & 1 cast into the side of the press frame. It was stuck when I got it but it freed up easily. It does have a priming arm(large primers), takes RCBS shell holders fine but doesn't have a spent primer catcher.

There is no stop in the linkage so the ram goes "over center". I cleaned it up thoroughly and git it as close to Redding Green as I could, the ram is dark where there was surface rust but it is not pitted and there is no slop in it

Attachment 259321

I have no idea what this might be worth If somebody wants it throw an offer at me, keeping in mind that it's probably going to need to ship in a USPS LARGE FRB. I also would consider a trade for a quantity of .410, 2 ½" hulls.

Next are four MEC charge bars for their Single Stage shotshell presses. They are 302-15/8oz., 302-13/4oz and a steel shot bar 302-11436 1 1/4 oz with #3 thru #6 steel shot. The steel shot bar has never been in a press, it was bought as a gift & the giver didn't realize it was for steel shot. The lead shot bars were lightly used before the banning of lead shot.

There is also, though not shown, is a Multi-Scale, adjustable charge bar, also for MEC 600 and similar(single stage presses) $15.00 shipped for the MEC bars and $20 shipped for the adjustable one. All payments by PayPal I will ask for you PP address after an item is spoken for, at which time I will invoice you and then you can send payment.

I'm sorry, but for whatever reason I cannot access the pictures I have stuck in a flippin iCloud We had a computer failure just about the time this Covid fiasco started. In the process we ended with a much better computer but lost access to our beloved Photoshop in the shadows of a cold, dark, I cloud. Our daughter, who can probably figure out the whole mess is not wanting to come here because she is afraid we might end up catching something from her.

There's not much can mess up on the charge bars and I'v never had problems with any dealing I have done on here
    Literacy should not be considered optional in computer based communication.

Boolit Master
    What da ya want for the Redding? Already three times if I missed the price sorry about that I’ll send you a PM also
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Buddy

I'd like the adjustable bar. PM sent.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy

Pm sent on MEC bars
    USN 86-92
    USAR 96-2013 Retired.
    CW3 USAR - 919A "Maintenance is our Passion"