Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingWidenersInline FabricationLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had to get out today. going stir crazy.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by drm50 View Post
    i been in the house since saturday before christmas. Recovering from surgeries, then this hits. I had only been out for doctor visits. For something to do i’m going to put a roll of toilet paper up by the road and sit with a rifle and see what i can bait in.
    :-d:-d:-d

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by jimb16 View Post
    Even though we are under "STAY AT HOME" ORDERS, I snuck out to the range today......... BTW, I wasn't the only guy who was at the range.....
    So, you may have potentially been exposed and could infect others. Why do you think the orders to stay at home are in place?
    NRA Life
    NMLRA Life
    F&AM

Boolit Master

When the nearest person is 50+ feet away, risk of exposure is nil. Get a life. I get more exposure going to the pharmacy for my meds or the grocery store for food.

I live on a 100 acre hobby farm with no close neighbors. Spring is my busiest time and even though retired I have to go out and cut wood for next winter. I do go to the grocery store on and off but follow their guide lines and go early in the morning when there are fewer people. Used a wipe they provide to wipe down the handle of the cart and kept it to open doors to get milk and that sort of thing. Keep my distance. Snow is finally down to go shooting but we had a temp drop. Will need to fix up my range a bit. Got a couple of rifles to check out. One is a Marlin with a less than ideal bore that seems to shoot anyway. Need to convince myself that it actually works. At 100 yards I have not seen anything with it that would miss a deer. Bought it to avoid D&T an old waffle top. Need ot get that one out too.

DEP

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by wapiti22 View Post
    In my state of Washington, the liquor stores and Pot shops are open, as they are deemed "essential", but the gun shops and ranges are closed.
    Interesting.

Our "gun store" which is really a lumber yard that keeps a few guns, ammo and supplies is open 7:30am to 12:30pm. I am not sure what their inventory looks like. I didn't stop.

I did go to the range on Friday. Wore my mask and sprayed my station down with disinfectant. Had the place to myself.

I am guessing that you must be in King County?

Boolit Buddy
    BTW: If not already mentioned here, the Trump administration has added the firearms industry as an "essential" business.

Boolit Buddy
    It's easy to keep them 6 feet away when everybody has a gun! :^)

Boolit Mold
    Mazo i trust a Pastor and a Dr more than the Government "Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID 19 death certificates are being manipulated" https://youtu.be/_5wn1qs_bBk
    Luke 21:15
    “For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.”

I belong to a private club and it is open. Went today with my son to test 20ga slug loads for a June hunt. Only one load is showing promise but needs to be proven at 100 yards.

We left the gate open on the 150 yard driveway. Two different folks pulled in but turned around and left. I think the buzzards circling me must have spooked them.

BB

Boolit Master

"I think the buzzards circling me must have spooked them."

Buzzards hunt by sense of smell, could that be why the folks left?
    Remember the Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Boolit Buddy
    I have been doing some rangework at the house

Attachment 259960

The neighbors are 3-400 yards away which is nice

Quote Originally Posted by WinchesterM1 View Post
    I have been doing some rangework at the house

Attachment 259960

The neighbors are 3-400 yards away which is nice
    I have to do more of that type of setup. Shot too much paper through the years and its fun to blow things up or knock them over and that sort of thing.

DEP

Boolit Master
    Been cold and windy near the big lake. Going out Friday for some boonies bang'n.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12