WidenersRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackbox
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: WTS Brass: 45, 25, 10 mm, USMC Korean era shirt, Dem-Bart tool etc

Boolit Master

WTS Brass: 45, 25, 10 mm, USMC Korean era shirt, Dem-Bart tool etc

Clearing out some excess brass & cool stuff:
    Brass is indoor range pickup, no mud or soil.

1). R-P headstamp 45 acp brass, 1,600 pieces, all LP, guessing 90% once fired. Brass has been deprimed, cleaned, lubed & sized. Ready to load. Price is $85.00 including shipping.

2) 25 acp mixed HS, 260 plus pieces, all once fired, brass is as picked up, you process. Price is $32.00 including shipping.

3). SPF to HARRYMPOPE
    10 mm, mixed HS, 1,150 plus pieces, 95% once fired. This lot contains S&B HS brass and a couple dozen pieces nickel plated too. Brass is as picked up. If you don’t want S&B brass pass on this lot. Price is $98.00 including shipping.

4) SPF to SOFMatchstaff
    US Marine Corp reversible camo fatigue shirt. I am told it is Korean War vintage. No holes or tears, two tiny stains on wood-camo side, back of shoulders, probably from a hanger, US Marine Corp buttons. Slash chest pockets w/snaps. Fabric is starting to fray around button holes. No tags, that I can find but has ‘3858’ written in black near bottom hem on wood-camo side. it fits me & I take a size 38/40. Price is $38.00 including shipping.
    Attachment 259055
    Attachment 259056

5). SPF to M-Tecs
    Dem-Bart Co. Checkering Tool. Includes 5 cutter tips (22 line per inch) and some small finish nails I am guessing are to hold cutters in the tool. I’ll include the original Herters order form I sent them in 1968 to purchase this tool AND the original shipping envelope this item was mailed in. I decided to part with this treasure because they never sent instructions with the tool. I figure after 51 years they probably won’t.IF you act now I’ll also include a Hereter’s Refund Check for 19 cents drawn on the First National Bank of Waseca. Price for this historic, never used artifact is $30.00 including shipping.
    Attachment 259057
    Attachment 259058

6). Winchester Model 12 “Do Everything Manual”. Mint condition, no marks, folds or tears. Published by M&M Engineering. This booklet contains everything you need to know to take care of and operate on your Model 12. Price is $5.00 including shipping.
    Attachment 259059
    Attachment 259060

Items will be considered sold to the first ‘I’ll take it’ post followed by a pm for payment address. Accepted forms of payment are USPS MO, personal check (items ship when check clears my bank) or cash if you feel lucky. No PayPal please. Sorry about the iPad camera picture orientation.
    Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Bmi48219; 03-24-2020 at 04:55 PM.

3) 10 mm, mixed HS, 1,150 plus pieces, 95% once fired. This lot contains S&B HS brass and a couple dozen pieces nickel plated too. Brass is as picked up. If you don’t want S&B brass pass on this lot. Price is $98.00 including shipping.

I'll take it
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries

Boolit Grand Master
    Will take the Win mod. 12 book

Boolit Grand Master

I will take 5 & 6. *had a phone call delay so I see rockrat got the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmi48219 View Post

5). Dem-Bart Co. Checkering Tool. Includes 5 cutter tips (22 line per inch) and some small finish nails I am guessing are to hold cutters in the tool. I’ll include the original Herters order form I sent them in 1968 to purchase this tool AND the original shipping envelope this item was mailed in. I decided to part with this treasure because they never sent instructions with the tool. I figure after 51 years they probably won’t.IF you act now I’ll also include a Hereter’s Refund Check for 19 cents drawn on the First National Bank of Waseca. Price for this historic, never used artifact is $30.00 including shipping.
    Attachment 259057
    Attachment 259058

6). Winchester Model 12 “Do Everything Manual”. Mint condition, no marks, folds or tears. Published by M&M Engineering. This booklet contains everything you need to know to take care of and operate on your Model 12. Price is $5.00 including shipping.
    Attachment 259059
    Attachment 259060

Last edited by M-Tecs; 03-24-2020 at 04:27 PM.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Buddy

I would like to have the Blouse, PM sent with info.
    thanks

Boolit Master

Rockrat,
    Pm me if you want the model 12 booklet.
    Thanks

Boolit Man
    I'll take the 45 brass as long as you take paypal and it is large primer

Boolit Master

Sorry Kimber, as noted in second to last sentence of my WTS Post, I don’t take PayPal. I don’t believe R-P uses SP 45 acp brass but thanks for reminding me. I will note LP in the post

Boolit Man
    Sorry didn't see that, I'll still take them I'll get you a m.o.

Boolit Grand Master
    Still will take the booklet. Thanks M-Tec, I appreciate it.

Boolit Master

I will take the .45 acp brass if still available. Thanks,FB

Boolit Master

I’ll take #2, the 25ACP! PM sent!

Boolit Master

All items have shipped, moderator, please close.