Titan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2Load Data
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Reloading Everything
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed for my wife Cindy

Well Cindy is exploding with joy beside me.

3 days ago the PA from Neurosurgery called and left a voice mail. They were concerned about her, concerned about her feeling like she had been left behind. This morning the doctor had a new plan if Cindy was interested. Go in and fix/replace the bad disk. Needless to say Cindy was excited. She just got called again, surgery is scheduled for Wed at the new hospital. The PA said she'd never seen one approved so fast. Asked if she was a religious woman.

I reminded Cindy that she STILL has people praying for her.

From Cindy's Lips "Thank you all so much for all the prayers you all have lifted. I am still a little scared about the surgery on Wed. But I know without all of you praying for me it would have been so much worse. I'd of been left, forgotten. Left to try to live a miserable life of pain and having to watch those I love do everything. I can never thank you enough. So instead I will pass on a promise. If you need help, come here, ask for prayer, and my husband will tell me. And I will pray for you like you all have prayed for me. God bless you each and everyone.

(Back to bill)
    Letting go of the day to day problems of life is hard. My neighbor (Saint Peggy) even gave me a little sign that says " Good Morning! This is GOD, I will be handling all of your problems today"

Easy to say, hard to let go.

Saturday morning, cindy was cleaning and straightening in the bedroom. I was finally able to start letting go. By Monday things had improved between Cindy and I immensely. No more fights, no more anger, no more raised voices. It is one thing to abstractly trust the Lord with your eternal soul. After all just how much do you believe in that soul? Really?

But to trust him to handle your daily problems? That is a whole order of magnitude different.
    And there ain't no road map other than the Bible. And you can think you have let go, and still be hanging on for dear life.

Anyway, so much for the continueing drama, stay tuned for a update mid week next week.

Lord, not my will but THINE be done.
    Praise him with great praise.

Truly my cup overfloweth.
    Thank you Lord. Sorry I'm so stubborn. Runs in the family I hear.

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers for you and Cindy- Hope all goes well. Read and replied a bit late, but glad to hear it all went well!

Bill

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Still praying , still here .
    No turning back , No turning back !

That's great news. I really like how this is playing out. Prayers continue for God's plan unfolding.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Father God. We Thank You for answered Prayer in the life of Bill and Cindy. I pray that you will guild the hands of the surgeon on Wednesday. Give her the peace and comfort that she needs in this time. Give her quick healing after her surgery. I pray this in the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Boolit Master

We are still praying for Cindy and you.

Boolit Grand Master
    Great news Bill

Praying for the best....for both of you.
    Don Verna

Boolit Grand Master

Be prepared, I think God likes to surprise us. I am very glad to hear of your growing faith - practical, living faith. God is growing you and you are willing to grow. I will continue to pray for you and Cindy and for her and her doctors. She does present a challenge to them.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Moderator Emeritus

Wayne is right. Our faith is weak, generally, and we have a very hard time accepting His grace, and especially in really expecting a cure for the big things in our lives. But we MUST keep trying, and repeatedly so. It's amazing, but we actually CAN come to turn things over to the Lord. It usually just takes a while, and some experience.

Cindy, you and Ghost will continue in my prayers, as they have since the first post here. God bless you both, and keep you.

Well I just delivered Cindy to the hospital and checked her in for surgery.
    Her surgeon has been doing this exact thing for 25 years. So I feel like she is in good hands.

I cant be with her so I came home to drink coffee and spread the word.

More updates as I get them.

God Bless everyone of you who has prayed for us.

Love you brothers!

Prayers of hope and healing for Cindy. I'm holding my breath here.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Prayers for relief and quick recovery .

Boolit Grand Master

She and the MD'S are in God's hands. Lord, I pray for the doctor's hands and minds as they operate on Cindy's back. I pray for Cindy's recovery as well.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Y'all were lifted up in prayer TODAY!
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Well I have been getting text updates all morning. Into Operating room, proceedure started, little over an hour later it was moved into post op/recovery, then into recovery/discharge. Then a voice mail warning that I would be getting a call within the hour to come get her.

Sigh, this whole thing has gone like clockwork.
    Amazing what happens when you let go and let the BIG GUY run things.

I KNOW the prayers have helped. And I know I can never repay that debt in full.
    But I am here if anyone needs anything. Anything at all.

Love you guys!

Pine Baron I think you can breath, I am.

Boolit Mold
    Prayers Already Sent Amen & I hope & i'm, pretty sure that new cement stuff will fix it, I knew a person who had a similar procedure done not to long ago bone fusion in their neck but it's plates and they are happy healthy & pain free now and another guy way back who used to ride dirt bikes and destroyed 5 or 6 vertibre in his lower back & he got fusion & he's happy and healthy but trust me the way they do things now is sooooo much better & quicker than the way they did things even 10 years ago God bless you Both
    Luke 21:15
    “For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.”

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
    Well I have been getting text updates all morning. Into Operating room, proceedure started, little over an hour later it was moved into post op/recovery, then into recovery/discharge. Then a voice mail warning that I would be getting a call within the hour to come get her.

Sigh, this whole thing has gone like clockwork.
    Amazing what happens when you let go and let the BIG GUY run things.

I KNOW the prayers have helped. And I know I can never repay that debt in full.
    But I am here if anyone needs anything. Anything at all.

Love you guys!
    Bill, there is no "debt"...we are made whole by faith and love. As the old saying goes..."It is better to give than receive"

Best of luck as Cindy recovers.
    Don Verna

"Exhales mightily". Praise God from Whom all blessings flow. I'm praying for a smooth quick recovery.
    You're sure enough going to have your hands full now brother.

I'm glad to hear the operation part is done , it's always hard on you till it's said everything went well .

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast