RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingWidenersLoad Data
Lee Precision Repackbox
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Prayers needed for my wife Cindy

Thanks for the good news brother. Prayers continue and ongoing.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Still in prayer for her recovery . Just getting through a 'procedure' is not the end of need for prayer . Recovery for best result is returning to life in normal . It sounds like she's making good progress .
    No turning back , No turning back !

In all Honesty, I am well. I am relaxed, and I am sitting back enjoying the ride while someone else drives. (Thank you Lord)

Cindy, well she's probably going to be healing for a bit yet. But we have gone from 3-4 two hour naps a day down to one 1 hr nap after lunch.
    Big good sign IMO.

St Peggy, well you can pray for her all you want. She's going to need help. But she is already one of the Lords favorites. She is being looked after by him and us.

Praying for Peggy. She sounds like an angel. You are truly blessed.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Pine Baron sir, truly I am. But I have done a few things over the years to be a good neighbor also.

I told her today about you guys, and me calling her "St Peggy" and such.

"Not my Address!" No, nor your last name. But some of those guys will be praying for you.

She blushed. She admitted she could probably use it.

I was sitting in her back yard one day, Peggy was not home, dogs were out doing their dog thing.
    She drives in, and starts telling me this story about a guy walking around looking for a lost dog.

So she spent an hour driving up and down streets looking.

That is St Peggy, all the way down.

Had a rough childhood, drunk dad that beat on her and her mom. Left at 17 and never looked back. Her sisters are all still in therapy.

Not Peggy, Peggy is just a solid, well adjusted, caring compassionate loving woman. The kind there are not enough of.

Yes I am blessed.

Banned

Praying for your love to come to a full recovery, God willing. I know how it feels when my wife had some problems and I couldn't fix it. I feel for you and pray for your wife, you and your family.

Moderator Emeritus

Ghost, thank YOU for relating this story to us. We all need some inspiration now and then, and this story does that in spades. Thanks.

Your very welcome sir.

Minor update, after 3 good days Cindy finally pushed a bit too far. So she is in pain, will be taking a down day today. But as she is retired, the house is in good shape, dishes are washed, nothing to worry about except a few loads of laundry she can afford to take a down day.

St Peggy was over yesterday, washed my dishes, washed some windows, cleaned the stove. She also told me that she used 200$ of the money I gave her to help pay down a bill for new brakes on her van. What she has left she can pay off over the next 3 months and be back above water.

Cindy is learning to make some major adjustments in her life. Not smooth or easy, but it is happening. Prayer WORKS!

So life is slowly returning back to normal. Cindy has been enjoying doing her diamond dotz paintings while propped up on pillows in bed.
    Easy way for her to lose a few hours.

Me I am calm, relaxed. I am going to get my Cindy back, just going to take a little time. In the meantime I get to do lots of little things that say "I love you" to her. Little things like fresh ice for her drink, a new cold can of coke, or an arm to support her to the bathroom and back. I am a very lucky man.

Thanks for the update. You and Cindy are both in my prayers.

Today Cindy went for a walk to St Peggy's. She went down the allley with her new rolling walking. Dog and I went the long way around with the scooter to give dog a workout. We arrived at Peggy's gate at about the same time. I gave her a hand getting up the stairs to Peggy's deck. Had a good half hour visit. Then Cindy walked home. Pain is way down and her right leg that was cramping a lot in the upper thigh is finally backing off.

All is well, all hail the power of Jesus name and the power of prayer!

I'm glad to hear she's getting better !

Good news, thanks for the update. I was wondering how Casey was doing.
    Praying for continued progress. Stay safe, stay blessed.

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks for the update and I'm glad she was able to get out of the house. That's something of a milestone. Still praying for you and Cindy.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Update time.

Cindy continues to improve!

St Peggy has not been here for a week as we have not needed her. And her normal work is perking back up so she is busy.
    But it is like having a safety net. Nice to know it is there.

Cindy and I both worked on laundry this morning. One load left to go into the dryer. And yes Cindy was up and down the stairs twice with no problems.
    She does rely on her roller for gettting around. But she really needs it less and less. Her walking is improving.

She does have some minor numbness in feet and sensitive area's. Her right thigh muscles seem to like to knot up.
    Spark igniter from a gas grill, Theralgesic, and hot showers all help some. Once they start loosening up gentle massage helps to further unknot them.

But to be honest, she is already improved past the point I was hoping for. How much further she can progress is in his hands.

I do all the driving for now, which is fine. We have opened up here in ND, so we have been doing little shopping jaunts for the last week. Butcher for prime Ribeye steaks, Grocery store (200$ bill) just restocking. Hardware store today for a few things so we could plant a small container/hydroponic garden. I needed Jiffy peat pots, potting soil and a new Miracle Grow. My old one was almost empty and at least 10 years old.

So we have Leaf Lettuce, Swiss Chard, spinache, dill, basil chives, and carrots started sitting in a window.
    Some of those will get transplanted into half barrels and large containers. Some will go into a pop bottle sitting in a canning jar so the roots can go down and get the water and nutrients they need. Saw it on youtube, we'll test it, see how well it works.

On the whole we are taking each day as it comes. Giving thanks to the Lord for our many many blessings. Including all of you who prayed for us.
    We are rich beyond compare in what is important and needful. We have an abundance of all we need. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Thank you all for reading and following this story.

Blackwater you blew me out of the water sir. Never looked at it like that.

May the Lord bless each and every one of you as he has blessed us.

Love you brothers!

Praise be to Our God for his blessings. Glad to hear Cindy is doing good.

Thanks for the update Ghost. Good news is good to hear. Praying for continued improvement.

I'm really glad to hear she (ya'll) is doing so good and getting back to normal life ! Thank you for the latest report .

Boolit Master

Yeeee Hawww, God is Good !
    His love endures forever !

Mike
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Boolit Master

Good news and amen!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567