Lee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
RepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: for thought and meditation

USMC 77, USRA 79

Smile for thought and meditation

gunna be a decent day... hope we get mail..

Liberty and the Standards of Jesus
    By Oswald Chambers

Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free… —Galatians 5:1

A spiritually-minded person will never come to you with the demand— “Believe this and that”; a spiritually-minded person will demand that you align your life with the standards of Jesus. We are not asked to believe the Bible, but to believe the One whom the Bible reveals (see John 5:39-40). We are called to present liberty for the conscience of others, not to bring them liberty for their thoughts and opinions. And if we ourselves are free with the liberty of Christ, others will be brought into that same liberty— the liberty that comes from realizing the absolute control and authority of Jesus Christ.

Always measure your life solely by the standards of Jesus. Submit yourself to His yoke, and His alone; and always be careful never to place a yoke on others that is not of Jesus Christ. It takes God a long time to get us to stop thinking that unless everyone sees things exactly as we do, they must be wrong. That is never God’s view. There is only one true liberty— the liberty of Jesus at work in our conscience enabling us to do what is right.

Don’t get impatient with others. Remember how God dealt with you— with patience and with gentleness. But never water down the truth of God. Let it have its way and never apologize for it. Jesus said, “Go…and make disciples…” (Matthew 28:19), not, “Make converts to your own thoughts and opinions.”

its gunna be a good day!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

Excellent, Amen!

Good message and reminder. Thanks Marko.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I have always loved this verse . Many think being a follower of Christ is 'restrictive' when in reality Christ sets you free of this world . We still have to be here but in him is our life and our hope . Thank you Marco !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

It's hard to not try to convince others to see it your way !