Titan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2Wideners
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationADvertise here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: How are you passing your time during social distancing

I am learning the (how to) trade stocks and bonds. I put $5000 in an ameritrade account and made $200 my first day. Short market buys pay big these days. I need to get some cash into gun sales and ammo soon! If your killing time right now you may as well make some cash!
    six

Bites on! Caught about 20 plus dandy perch this afternoon when the sun came out.

Boolit Buddy
    Doing my bussiness taxes, got all my book work done ,fixing anything i can find to work on in the house.

Boolit Master
    I have been turning some .38 spl cases in to .38 S&W, for an old top break H&R with very light loads.

On an island in a lake in a rainforest of liberals
    I have been taking care of grandkids 6 days a week.
    Ages 0,2,3, and 5.
    Yesterday we planted peas.

Boolit Master
    'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    Home school a 10 and11 year old child!!!! Common core math...……………………….. really? No wonder they can't count change,( before ya'll set me on fire I know about inventory management, and I agree its the way to go) but I am making sure these two little boys can!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that, all range scrap finished, now i'm going to start casting 312-155 2R boolits and on to the .308 we go!!!!!!!!!! Might get ready for early hurricane season as I detailed my truck yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Wife looked at the truck and asked"who's truck did you steal"????? Hahahahahaha!!!! Social distancing...….. ever see a bunch of Rednecks around a fire pit?????? That's social distancing at it's finest! Not gonna get to close to each other, or the pit!!
    Just doing my part so we can get this carp over with!!! And back to work. Ya'll be safe out there.
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Banned

by sorting 7 tons of brass so far this month

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Honestly Evil View Post
    Don't shoot much do you?

The 3 B's-Bullets, Books and Beer. Loaded a 1,000 rounds of 9MM, reading Churchill, Walking with Destiny by Andrew Roberts and got a keg of MIA Tourist Trappe.
    I think I see a rip in the social fabric, Brother can you spare some ammo?
    Corb Lund

Boolit Master
    Honey-Do's. Lots and lots and LOTS of Honey-Do's. The house is cleaner than it has been in years, the yard also. Occasionally I will hide in my shop and do something for me but I always get found and re-assigned. Today I spoke (by phone) with the owner of the shop where i have a part time job. The first thing I asked him was "Can I come back to work? SOON???" He only laughed as he knew I was staying locked down until this madness is over. Ah, well, time for another Honey-Do.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplebeards View Post
    I got excited yesterday I caught five perch in 25 minutes when the sun peaked out of the clouds. Then the bite quit. Thatís as many fish I have caught with my pole in the water sitting out in the backyard 24/seven for the last week and a half watching for bites window fishing. The water is just too cold yet and itís coming up. Iíve had three poles on the water since 8 am and not one fish again... Life could be worse. As soon as it warms up you get sick of pulling fish out.
    Thats the way it was here. 3 days of fishing produced a nice mess of fish but it all happened in 30 minutes!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Honestly Evil View Post
    Holy Smoke! 2 20mm ammo cans was enough to make me cross eyed!

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    Playing music on my Yamaha GENOS workstation/arranger keyboard several hours a day. Check out the demos on YouTube and the things it can do!!!!!! AMAZING music machine.

Staying out of ear-shot of the wife....she has a list a mile long for me to do!!!!!!

Watching BluRay movies and Netflix. And now that EPIX and HBO is free for a few weeks, catching up on some I do not own.

Probably gaining a pound or two!

Staying in and being healthy.

banger

Boolit Master
    I’m passing my time by living my life. I really haven’t changed anything.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456