RepackboxRotoMetals2Inline FabricationTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyADvertise here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 101 to 115 of 115

Thread: ACTIVE - 223/556 NATO HEAVY 75g HP or Solid - AR15 Rifle round

  1. #101
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7
    3 cavity HP lube groove gas check + pins 75gr daneschner at g mail dot com

  2. #102
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,606
    Quote Originally Posted by DanInCt View Post
    3 cavity HP lube groove gas check + pins 75gr daneschner at g mail dot com
    Thank you Sir, Ive got you on the list!

  3. #103
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    162
    I'm interested in a mould but my question is whether the HP is there for accuracy or for expansion?

    Also, any thoughts on lead shaving off and into the gas port in an AR? I was sternly warned by a gunsmith friend of mine about this risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanInCt View Post
    3 cavity HP lube groove gas check + pins 75gr daneschner at g mail dot com
    Dan, are you a CCDL member?

  4. #104
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    162
    Please put me on the list for a 75gr 3 cav HP gas checked mould. Thanks! house of tang at yahoo dotcom

  5. #105
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,606
    Thanks Sir, I've got you on the list!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick85 View Post
    Please put me on the list for a 75gr 3 cav HP gas checked mould. Thanks! house of tang at yahoo dotcom

  6. #106
    @Lakehouse2012: can you chance my order on NLG? Thanks.

  7. #107
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawacharles View Post
    @Lakehouse2012: can you chance my order on NLG? Thanks.
    yes, I changed it

  8. #108
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    51
    I like to add a gc to my hp nlg

  9. #109
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brick85 View Post
    I'm interested in a mould but my question is whether the HP is there for accuracy or for expansion?

    Also, any thoughts on lead shaving off and into the gas port in an AR? I was sternly warned by a gunsmith friend of mine about this risk.



    Dan, are you a CCDL member?
    I think so. I read the posts, never made it to an offical meeting but go to the rallies around here.

  10. #110
    Boolit Master
    bdicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,000
    One eight cavity solid, NLG, aluminum bdickinson67098atroadrunnerdotcom
    Last edited by bdicki; 10-17-2020 at 07:25 PM.

  11. #111
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,606
    Gentlemen,

    This GB is not offering a GC option when you choose NLG. Miha's machine process is using a secondary tool to remove all grooves, to get you a NLG. The only other way was if there was a second Cherry made, which we are not for this GB.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdicki View Post
    One eight cavity solid,NLG, gas check aluminum bdickinson67098atroadrunnerdotcom
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco89 View Post
    I like to add a gc to my hp nlg

  12. #112
    Boolit Master
    bdicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Gentlemen,

    This GB is not offering a GC option when you choose NLG. Miha's machine process is using a secondary tool to remove all grooves, to get you a NLG. The only other way was if there was a second Cherry made, which we are not for this GB.
    Sorry, the description says solid base or gas check, solid base it is.

  13. #113
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,606
    Quote Originally Posted by bdicki View Post
    Sorry, the description says solid base or gas check, solid base it is.
    Thanks Sir, this is always tough one to clarify on the post. You are now on the list.

  14. #114
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    51
    HP GC LG it is.

  15. #115
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco89 View Post
    HP GC LG it is.
    OK, I've modified you to lube groove, thanks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check