Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLoad Data
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Wideners Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shout out to wives

shout out to wives

This is a shout out to the many wives that keep us going. There arent enough words to describe how thankful I am for the one I have.

Some may know I have been bed ridden almost 2 years and depend on her 100% to care for me. Today we started clleaning brass with ss pins and she was right there lifting the tumbler up on the motorized part. When finished she rinced them and put themm on towels to dry.

Dont forget to tell your wife/friend how much they are appreciated and loved.
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen

Boolit Buddy
    I would say "she is a keeper"! We have been married 41 years and it gets better every day!She has threatened to file harassment charges a few times though. Yes all wives are special and deserve praise for all they do and all they put up with from us men!

Boolit Grand Master
    A girl friend would have left most of us decades ago....well...me at least.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master

I tell my kids not to worry about their mother and I ever getting a divorce. We're too lazy.

Boolit Grand Master
    tell her every day
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Grand Master

A lot of us out punted our coverage.

I can't believe I have been married to a liar for 32 years.
    She tells everyone that she is the lucky one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    ive got a good one myself,i was already paralyzed when we got together and were working on 6 years

Boolit Master
    Can’t say how thankful for the one I have. And she reminds me daily how lucky I am .

Can’t say how supporting mine has been of these hobbies of mine. Can’t imagine life without her.

Boolit Buddy
    Thank God for the good women who stand beside us. I am blessed with an Awesome lady as well.

Thank you Lord.

Boolit Buddy
    Thank God for the good women who stand beside us. I am blessed with an Awesome lady as well.

Thank you Lord.

Boolit Buddy

Cool

I thank God for my Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170523_190819_resized.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	258785 "Pumpkin" everyday...uncle mike in ct
    Last edited by unclemikeinct; 03-18-2020 at 10:15 PM. Reason: pundtuation

Charles, I had the honor and privilege to meet you and your wife a few years back when you both came through town. You are very blessed !

Boolit Master

My wife and I are apart more than we'd like, Grand babies out west, more coming in the Rockies. We talk/facetime daily, but not together in the same room every day. I am thankful her dad agreed to move in there. My 3 girls all have kids, I even got a new video of the youngest grandson yesterday.

My wife, the glue of this hoard, is an angel. She is and has been momma to many who aren't even ours, our house has been home to many strays. Every child loved, every 'sort of' grand child loved, and I blame/credit my wife's caring and loving heart.
    Common sense Gun Safety . . .

Is taught at the Range!

Boolit Master

mines currently on the front lines, she stil gets to come home at night but if it gets any worse they will not let them leave. dont know what I will do, probably go volunteer at the hospital so we can at least be together.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master

This is the truth and it is more then just her standing with you it is how the family will be to her if you pass .
    My B.I.L. had a 20 year girlfriend when cancer got him she stayed with him and cared for him was great for him but now much of the family is rude and even belligerent to her it is sad to see and I have a feeling would not be the same if they had married.

If he had not gone to a lawyer and put his wishes in writing she would not even have a place to live today.
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Master
    Seems like I've spent a lot more time taking care of my wife than the other way round, and I'm thankful for her, and to God that I'm able to!

I love my wife! She and I are strong where the other is weak and she prays for me every day and BOY do I need it!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickisrulz View Post
    I tell my kids not to worry about their mother and I ever getting a divorce. We're too lazy.
    My wife and I were laughing at this one last night. We were setting on the sofa with two little dogs sleeping between us.

All jokes aside it would be hard to do without her. My Mother turned 95 today and is not in good health. She has early signs of dementia and someone stays 24-7. With the help some family members we make do. My wife does a lot of the cooking, personal care and running errands.

Banned
    I lost my adorable wife 3.5 years ago. There's been a big mine crater sized hole in my life ever since.

I was privileged to meet Mr. and Mrs. exbeeman this winter. I can't say how blessed I was to have shared a small amount of time with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast