Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLoad DataWidenersRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: veral smith

Banned
    I don't know Mr. Smith. I've never had any dealings with him. My observations are based strictly on reading the posts on this forum.

The folks that complain, even after knowing ahead of time, remind me of a guy intentionally hitting his thumb with a framing hammer then expressing surprise at the pain.

I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with Veral Smith. His molds are top of the line, his lube is excellent, and he has always treated me well.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin c View Post
    Have you contacted him about getting the wrong lube?
    yes and true to form..no response.

Boolit Man
    spoken directly with him twice in the past few months-last a few weeks ago. he has my order, he has my confidence, he has my money. He did say his shop sustained some damage and he is in the process of getting that back and, if memory serves (which it doesn't always serve) expected to get that done soon (at the time of talking with him)I have faith in him

Boolit Master
    Last few orders I’ve sent in, I had the molds in hand before the checks had been deposited. I called him once to ensure he had my check as I had the mold for at least a week before I noticed that he hadn’t deposited the check, I want to make sure he had the payment and if he had lost it I was going to send him another check.
    8500' Wet Mountain Valley, Colorado

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by tja6435 View Post
    Last few orders I’ve sent in, I had the molds in hand before the checks had been deposited. I called him once to ensure he had my check as I had the mold for at least a week before I noticed that he hadn’t deposited the check, I want to make sure he had the payment and if he had lost it I was going to send him another check.
    That happened once to me too. His email reply when I asked about my uncleared check was something like, "if you received your order, you can be assured that I have your check and I will be depositing it before too long".
    "There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something."
    ~Thorin Oakenshield

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12