Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad Data
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Wideners

Thread: New Rossi .22 rifles

New Rossi .22 rifles

This is obviously an Academy flyer but I haven't seen these before. They look like a variation of the Erma/ Ithaca/ Henry pattern. Good to see a pump .22 again.
    The Heritage revolving carbine actually looks good but I dont like unpleasant to shoot firearms

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Must be kin to the Asperly Aimless....appear to have bent & crooked barrels?
    An old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life. "Inside me two wolves fight," he told the boy.
    "One is evil - he is anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity, resentment, lies, false pride, and ego. The other is good - he is joy, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, generosity, truth and faith. The same fight is inside you - and every other person, too."
    The grandson thought for a minute and asked,"Which wolf will win?"
    The old Cherokee replied, "The one you feed."

Boolit Master
    I wish Rossi would bring back their Model 62 pump,been shooting mine for 40 years. Does anyone remember seeing one of their new lever action rifles that were based on the 62 action, but with a lever? They also were marketing a lever in .32 caliber, but I'm not sure any were actually made before they became Tauras, and concentrated on producing the new .410 Judges, and forgot about everthing else.

Boolit Grand Master
    I had one of the Rossi SAC pumps back in the eighties. With no disconnector it was a fun little gun to hip shoot in the desert.

As I recall it would do about a three inch group at twenty five yards, both my Colt Woodsman and New Frontier .22 would outshoot it. But it was a lot of fun.

Robert

I have an old Model 62 rifle [no safety on bolt] that’s nickel finished with a blond stock. A real pretty rifle, slick too. The only one I’ve ever seen.

Boolit Master
    That nickel finish rifle must be an early one, towards the end of production they made some in stainless steel, and even in .22 Mag. and octagon barrels. My little 16 inch carbine was my trapline gun and my favorite 22.