I struggled hard when I first started swaging . I saved up and bought a .224 from 22lr set and thought it would all fall together. My first bullet stuck in the point form die and I was heartbroken. I finally weaseled it out and tried a second and same thing. Stuck.

I made a couple handfuls eventually and they shot ok. Even when I slathered them with lube they were sticking and just a pain to work with. Then I made myself a large capacity rotary tumbler and started cleaning everything with stainless steel pins and wow, night and day difference. Drawing the cases to jackets took a third the effort, core seat and point forming became smooth and they actually ejected!

Second best thing I learned early on was to get the auto eject system from BT Sniper. It's stupidly simple but makes things so, so much easier.

Hopefully the third best thing will be the mega mite CSP-2 press I just got myself, I'm looking forward to the extra leverage for drawing out 22 mag cases for 243 jackets and may make some lead wire extruder dies so I can stop casting so many little pieces.