Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
WidenersLoad DataRepackboxInline Fabrication
Lee Precision

Thread: Mauser 1914 32acp

Boolit Bub

Mauser 1914 32acp

About to make a offer on this pistol, in very good condition with all matching numbers, how much is that worth?

I don't know the market for this gun; perhaps a look at Gun Broker would give an idea. In reality, it is worth what you are willing to pay for it and I might go as high as 500 if it is very nice. Good luck, it is a great gun.
    To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, the trouble with many shooting experts is not that they're ignorant; its just that they know so much that isn't so.

Boolit Master
    I paid $325 for one last October in great shape, with a holster.

Boolit Master
    Northeastern part of Penn's Woods near Slocum Hollow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battis View Post
    I paid $325 for one last October in great shape, with a holster.
    About Right if the pistol is in good shape
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

Moderator Emeritus

About 10 years ago or so I had the opportunity to buy a bunch of guns before they went to an auction place. I dickered over $50 on one and ended up not getting it. To this day I still kick myself for not getting it. Guess what I am saying if you like what you are buying, don't let a few dollars get in the way. I am not talking about taking food money to pay for it but a few bucks over a lot of years isn't much. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    About 10 years ago or so I had the opportunity to buy a bunch of guns before they went to an auction place. I dickered over $50 on one and ended up not getting it. To this day I still kick myself for not getting it. Guess what I am saying if you like what you are buying, don't let a few dollars get in the way. I am not talking about taking food money to pay for it but a few bucks over a lot of years isn't much. Good luck
    Especially so when you consider that with care, said gun will outlast several generations of people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My book is 'Gun Trader's Guide' Thirty-Ninth Edition.

It lists a Mauser 'Pocket Model 1914' for: $691 NIB $485 EX $314 Gd.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    ~Ben Franklin

Let us know if you get it. If your deal falls through, let us know. Some one here would pounce upon it.
    To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, the trouble with many shooting experts is not that they're ignorant; its just that they know so much that isn't so.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Cash View Post
    Let us know if you get it. If your deal falls through, let us know. Some one here would pounce upon it.
    Got it at 350 thank you all

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

Boolit Master
    When I got My 1914 It was back in 2006. It was at an online & in person estate auction; I believe in Ohio!
    There were 2 1914 in the lots! One was "very good" and one was listed as "good" The internet auction at that time was kind of hit or miss! the connection was terrible with a lot of lag time! The auction was to be over at Midnight however it was going slow, even though I was sleepy eyed tired I hung in there By 1:30 am I noticed they were speeding things up & Items were being move fast! As luck would have it the "good" & last 1914 was near the end and it came up so quick I just had enough time to type in $152 and hit the send button Had no Idea what happened because the connection quit! the next day I got an email and it said I won the item
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

Boolit Bub
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-09-16-29-31.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	258322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-09-16-29-41.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	258323

Boolit Master
    Looks pretty good!