RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationLoad Data
Wideners Snyders Jerky

Thread: WTS: Even more RCBS "Little Dandy" powder rotors and vintage 12 ga. brass cases

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Even more RCBS "Little Dandy" powder rotors and vintage 12 ga. brass cases

I got some items in an estate sale that I don't need so I'm listing them here. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here followed by a PM gets the item. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail or First Class mail. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. Pics of the items are below. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

1. 10 x vintage Alcan 12 ga. brass cases: These were made by Fiocchi. About half have some corrosion on the head. The mouth on one of the cases has been monkeyed with a little (small nicks and a slight bell mouth). I tried to show these imperfections in the pictures but feel free to ask any questions. $15 plus $5 shipping

2. through 9. Individual rotors for the RCBS "Little Dandy" powder measure: Some are in the original boxes and some are not (see below). I have the following numbers available in this posting: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, & 26 (the #21 rotor is missing) ALL ROTORS SOLDFor individual rotors I'd like to get $8 plus $4 shipping, two will be $15 plus $5 shipping, and three will be $21 plus $7.55 shipping. ALL ROTORS SOLDI'm happy to combine shipping if you want more than three rotors.

Last edited by btreanor; 03-01-2020 at 05:56 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Mold
    I will take Little Dandy rotors #22 and #26 for $15.00 + $5.00 shipping. $20.00 total.
    PM sent.