RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Load DataReloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Wideners RotoMetals2

Thread: Anybody know of ????

Boolit Buddy

Anybody know of ????

Anybody know of this guys you tube channel.? backyard pest control ? he uses some fancy 25 cal. rig w a nifty Infrared scope...unreal this episode.. "saving his dog.." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX6I...M3-C_q&index=2

Well I'd say he knows his guns and knows what he is doing. I saw no bad shots, no rushed shot. Everyone one was solid, life ending. Relatively quick and painless.

But eating a skunk?
    The sooner I fall behind...the more time I have to catch up with

Boolit Master

Me too, I'm thinking I would pass on the stew.
    Ed

Boolit Buddy
    I think the Grand slam stew was a Joke. In another episode he mentions a kindly neighbor lady who's gun went bad. She offers to pay for his pellets. And wait for it. The lady "dresses" his squirrels for eating. My kind of neighbor. I like eating fat legged squirrels. mike

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    I found his videos a few weeks ago. I get a kick out of him picking up and tossing a raccoon. My dog would have been done as it’s 5.5lbs. All three would get buried And used as fertilizer. I’ve had coon several times when I was a kid and it’s fowl.
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; 03-01-2020 at 10:30 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    This one is one of my Favs. 14/25 days of Christmas series. "Table for one." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLTH...dSZBz&index=14

That's a great video. I've been doing a similar thing due to tree rat damage here. Sand bags in the kitchen window. 17 yards to the feeder. No more noise in the attic. I can them up when I get enough saved for a load in the canner.

I should invite him to my house . We have plenty of Racoons I have trapped 47 in the last 13 years. Would have rather shot them but Wifey won't have it so they get trapped and deported to the West End of Lake Casitas to a place I call "Coon Town." I've dropped about 30 of them there. They can make an Honest living there and not bother anyone.

Just so you know if you live trap coons you must relocate them at least 5-10 miles up wind from your house. They can easily do 2 miles in one night and if they are down wind they will be back in a few days.

7 Opossums and 2 Skunks also got trapped. With Skunks you have to call animal control and they come out and kill them for you and take them back and dissect their brains looking for Rabies. Opossums are stupid and I just let them go. Let one go once and he was right back in the trap in 10 minutes. Not too bright.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by RedlegEd View Post
    Me too, I'm thinking I would pass on the stew.
    Ed
    IDK.. 16 cups of brown sugar would help most anything go down.
    Great video and shows the usefulness of virgins in places a rifle wouldn't work well
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

Yep saw it earlier, and watched it again when you posted it unclemike.

Watching the vid, the narration seems so perfect, almost like a trained voice.

Looking into EDgun Leshiy, Edgun is a Russian air rifle manufacturer who is incredibly innovative.

Leshiy is a airgun model, the Leshiy II is now in production and 100 are being made, they may all go to folks world wide who pre order. Edguns have a cult like status, bullpup, robust, powerful, hefty price tags.

The designer of the air guns is a Russian fellow who's first name is Eduard,
    Watching vids of him and others, it's pretty obvious he is not the narrator.

But he seems like a fun guy with a quirky sense of humor. Some of the comments in the vid, skunk eating, brown sugar, and such may have been the result of hanging with friends and sipping a bit of vodka.
    Last edited by clodhopper; 03-09-2020 at 12:28 AM.
    To lazy to chase arrows.
    Clodhopper

Boolit Buddy
    Yeah, I'm not very adventurous when it comes to eating varmints. Squirrel legs R fine by me. A young GH is not horrible. A Raccoon is edible. A must know for the uninitiated, When you skin either of those bigger critters, carefully remove those nodules under the forelegs.

Both Beaver and Muskrat were excellent. I tend to go by the old adage you are what you eat. Diet can make a huge difference.

As can skill. The only coon I ate a friend and I cooked and we did NOT know what we were doing. And you could take one taste and tell.

The Beaver and Muskrat were cook by the wife of a older trapper/taxidermist friend of mine. She also happened to be the elementary school principal where I went to school. She'd been cooking them for years and you could tell.

But Hunger is the best sauce.

Boolit Buddy
    Ah yes, you slid that one by me. From an old hunt club. The Famous " Beaver n' Beans" grin

Boolit Master

I found the video a little weird, because the voice is all first person.

The fact the shooter is the kind of guy who stays up late to snipe critters at his feeder.

Just did not seem to fit together as one person.
    To lazy to chase arrows.
    Clodhopper