Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyADvertise hereTitan Reloading
WidenersLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Repackbox

Thread: WTS: Brazilian 98 Mauser (long) stock assy w hardware

WTS: Brazilian 98 Mauser (long) stock assy w hardware

Bought the rifle from Century years ago, traded the action to a friend. About time I moved this stock and etc on to someone that has a use for it.

The stock was arsenal refinished and is just as I received it. It is in very nice shape, the sanding wasn't excessive, the butt plate is only slightly proud to the stock at the toe and the profile is good. The upper hand guard is also in nice shape. All the hardware and the barrel have been powder coated black. The 7mm barrel is shootable w jacketed, rifling is strong but the bore is rough from corrosive primers. I am including the barrel mainly for the sights. Please see the photos.

I am asking $60 plus shipping for 10 lbs from 48114 using USPS ground. Will take payment by PPFF, postal mo or a check. Will ship next bus day for paypal or mo. Checks wait to clear.

Additional higher resolution photos are here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akhu55roZtjfgZtX...REXuA?e=GTBeEv

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1413S.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	257687
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1414S.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	257688

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it.

Thanks!

Boolit Grand Master

Good afternoon
    Fantastic... A long barreled 7 mm to launch "torpedoes" ..
    I will buy it. A PM will follow. Will ship to ILLinois … 61834
    Mike in LLama Land
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Buddy
    Dang, was 75 degrees here in OK and was outside doing honey doos and forgot to check the site. My Uncle has me working on his 1918 Brazilian Mauser and his stock forearm is so swollen into the barrel bands you can't get the stock off without destroying it. Your stock looked very good compared to the dented, scraped, weathered, oil soaked example I am working on. Does anyone know any way to shrink the wood on the forearm enough to remove barrel bands? Redeeming factor is the stock is all matching#s

SPF to missionary5155