Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Repackbox
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWideners
Inline Fabrication

Thread: This is the best forum i have ever seen

This is the best forum i have ever seen

I would like to thank one of our members that is sending me some lead to get me going he has a good heart I hope to be able to give someone something they can use I live on a very small fixed income & being disabled & plus my wife was let go of her part time job which has made it much harder on us BUT I NEVER WILL GIVE UP GOD will help us & I am honored to be even a tiny part of such a good forum as CAST BOOLITS I am saving up to buy my LEE 4 20 Pro Furnace I may be able to order it in March I am hoping I have been shopping around for the best price I can find MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU THAT MAKES CAST BOOLITS WHAT IT IS TODAY & Thank you for letting me be a part of this awesome forum

Boolit Master

A member sent me some boolits within my first few days on the forum. Just like a drug dealer, the first ones are free! Now I'm hopelessly addicted and have spent thousands on "cheap" boolits! Welcome to the addiction, enjoy!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercreek Farmer View Post
    A member sent me some boolits within my first few days on the forum. Just like a drug dealer, the first ones are free! Now I'm hopelessly addicted and have spent thousands on "cheap" boolits! Welcome to the addiction, enjoy!
    Proof right there of the advice nearly everyone receives, that you likely won't save money when you start reloading/casting. You will just shoot more since you can shoot cheaper. But, this is a good problem to have.

Boolit Master
    Casting, reloading, and shooting is probably one of the least expensive hobbies a guy can get into. I have to buy the lead I use, and when it is all said and done, I could have bought the bullets ready to go for about the same price, but doing my own casting is very rewarding, and it keeps me busy during the cold, winter months.

Boolit Master
    i started reloading to save money.....i'm now $28,000 in....when does the saving start?

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by mozeppa View Post
    i started reloading to save money.....i'm now $28,000 in....when does the saving start?
    Someone misinformed you when you started lol

You dont save money casting and reloading. You shoot a lot more for the same amount

Boolit Master
    Well it's kind of fun teasing folks into saving money reloading. You actually do save money.....per round but you more than makeup for it by shooting more than you saved. Every once in a while I get the notion to add up how much money I've spent on loading stuff. Good sense prevails and I give up before I find out. This way I don't have to admit to swmbo how much I've actually spent.