WidenersInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLoad DataRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Repackbox

Thread: Frankford Arsenal

Boolit Master

Frankford Arsenal

In a reply to a Brownell's post on 1-03-2020 I stated that I could get no satisfaction from Brownell's on a damaged set of calipers(broken face) when it arrived. Brownell's after a couple of email between us, referred me to Frankford Arsenal and it took me weeks to find a way to even talk to someone at Frankford Aresenal. after exchanging email with them and having to explain that I was more than a little computer challenged, I was contacted by Phone by a very gracious lady by the name of Eve. Upshot of the conversation she informed me that they would replace the broken calipers and for me to keep the broken ones. A nicer lady you could not want to talk with. She even gave me her direct number at Frankford Arsenal and told me she would be glad to talk with me about any problems I had or questions about their service. The calipers arrived today in a FedEx truck and were packaged in a box about 4 times the needed size and really packaged to make sure they were not damaged on the way. Eve made me a Frankford Arsenal customer again. I had to buy a inertia bullet puller today to replace a broken one and I bought Frankford Arsenal just because of how nice she treated me. Brownell's would have replaced the calipers but it was a really involved process because I order from them by USPSMO instead if a phone or internet. I guess I am just going to have to give in to the modern world. Anyway, my hat goes off to Frankford Arsenal. They made a believe out of a skeptic, james

Super Moderator

It's amazing how much of a difference ONE person can make when it comes to good customer service. It's also hard to forget when a company does you wrong, that's for sure.

Boolit Master
    Great to hear that ,I like stories with a happy ending.

Boolit Master
    I bought a frankford arsenal hand priming tool from midway a few years ago and it had a bad 44 mag shell holder.i called midway about it and they gave me a number to frankford arsenal,i left 3 messages over 2 weeks before anybody got back to me.finally a lady called me back and ask what she could help me with.i told her my problem and she hooked me up with warranty department.3 days later I got a new shell holder then a week later a whole new priming tool.great people at frankford arsenal

Boolit Bub
    Im glad they took care of you. It always helps when the person helping you actually cares.

I’m glad to hear positive things. I just ordered their rotary tumbler with SS pins. 1st for me.
    Just knowing enough to do it, is not enough to do it right! -Taz